About Our Client
Our client is on a mission to streamline construction using the power of data. The company has developed software that analyses video captures taken from hardhat mounted 360deg cameras during regular site walks. Data is then systematically analysed and compared to design & schedule. The result is accurate, high-resolution, and objective data that allows the site team to better manage their construction work in real-time.
As a Field Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for putting in place marketing activities in the region based on the global marketing strategy to create awareness around their unique vision and generate new business opportunities.
You will be aligned with the global marketing strategy and the sales team in your region to help localise and execute targeted marketing campaigns to ensure revenue goals are met. This position is responsible for developing the company’s narrative in the region, delivering local campaigns and messaging, driving demand through digital marketing (alongside with the digital team) and all types of events, integrated campaigns, customer marketing and content to ultimately drive and mature their pipeline.
As a key member of the Global Field Marketing team your responsibilities include:
- End to end planning and execution of local field marketing plan aligned with marketing KPIs
- Localisation and execution of regional marketing programs
- Source, qualify, and develop strong industry-leading written and filmed customer stories and use cases ;
- Collaborating with local media and construction associations to execute industry activities through partnerships in the region.
- Working on multiple, simultaneous marketing programs that require both strategic thinking as well as high-speed tactical execution.
- Defining a Marcom plan to support the growth of the company via superior thought leadership content delivered via PR, SM and or other relevant channels
- Define local Digital Marketing channels and approach and work with internal stakeholders to initiate digital activity in the region
- Coordinate local email, online content, services and user experience.
- Own end-to-end local event coordination and organisation to ensure good presence and exposure of the business in the region in line with the Global strategy.
The right candidate must be well-organized and very thorough. Communication skills and attention to detail will set apart the best among the candidates.
- 3+ years of Field marketing experience ideally in the construction industry
- Region-specific background understanding the peculiarities of the local market
- Ability to work independently against tight deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment keeping a sharp eye on detail and accuracy
- Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritising, and implementing a strategy
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, independent and think through problems to come up with innovative solutions
- Experience successfully interfacing with external vendors and external marketing agencies
- Construction industry or construction tech background – a major advantage