Our client envisions a commercial real estate industry in which accurate and transparent data leads to better, faster deals for everyone. They gather critical information that is hard to access, then make it instantly and seamlessly available to their platform members.
Launched in 2012, they’ve built a network of 25,000 brokers, appraisers and research professionals across the country, using a unique crowdsourced model. Their clients enjoy the foremost lease and sale transaction data combined with a robust analytics platform. Our client unique data and intuitive platform is used by the world’s largest real estate investors, lenders, brokers and appraisers to compare properties, underwrite investments and loans, close deals and track market trends.
Our client is looking for a user-centric, data-driven, results-oriented Product Lead to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the growth of their Exchange product solutions. This extends from increasing the value of existing products to developing new and innovative offerings. You are market-facing and data-driven, with an ability to translate product opportunities into clear action plans. You have strong communication and collaboration skills, can speak both business and tech, and are able to work effectively with a broad range of stakeholders to deliver exceptional products.
Your Day to Day
- Define and execute the product strategy for their Exchange product portfolio
- Understand client and user needs across the product portfolio (including, but not limited to white space, vertical, geographic and commercial opportunities)
- Drive overall product growth by continuously improving the product experience, user activation journey, and value proposition
- Conduct market research, including competitive analysis and engage current and prospective customers to identify market opportunities
- Collaborate with engineering and data teams to deliver innovative and highly valued products
- Partner with member strategy, member growth, and marketing teams to design and execute effective go-to-market plans that drive adoption, engagement, and data contribution
- Proactively identify and mitigate product risk; working with various stakeholders to resolve program issues
- Own the KPI Dashboard for the product line – including defining measures, setting goals, reporting on progress and recommending tactics to improve KPI’s.
Skills and Experience
- 7+ years experience in product management roles building and launching successful data and analytics products
- Aptitude building features and products that are directly tied to user acquisition and engagement
- Previous experience with crowdsourcing, marketplace, or membership organizations preferred
- Knowledge of web and data management technologies and experience developing web-based products
- Data-driven mindset and ability to generate analytics that drive product decisions and optimization of user growth models
- Proficient in the development of competitive assessments and positioning; product planning and roadmap definition; and sales training and presentations
- Proven team leadership, project management and group facilitation skills
- Highly effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented approach to handling multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems or related field is required, graduate degree desired
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high growth and dynamic environment
- They pride themselves on an environment that is fun, collaborative, and rewards hard work. They look forward to the value that future employees will add to their amazing teams!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates employees and applicants of all identities, backgrounds, abilities, and perspectives. They foster a welcoming work environment that supports diversity and inclusion, and they reject discrimination or harassment of any individual. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance with any part of the application process, please let us know. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.