My client is a B2B technology company reimagining the $300B workplace design industry from the ground up. They combine modern technology with deep industry expertise to transform the process of workplace strategy to programming to design & cost estimating.
They are growing quickly and looking for talented professionals to join their team. While they have 40+ active clients, they still very much have a start up mentality, so the right person will be hungry, focused, and willing to tackle whatever comes at them as they build the company. You should be a self-starter who is capable of owning their own work, while also being an integral member of the team.
They’re currently hiring an Enterprise Account Executive who will own prospecting into the Forbes 2000 accounts. Experience in workplace strategy, design, and/or corporate real estate is a plus.
My client is looking for energetic driven sales professionals with proven sales experience to join their team as an Enterprise Account Executive. This role is responsible for driving the growth of net new business throughout an assigned territory.
- Prospect daily for new logo business and also within the assigned install base accounts.
- Assist in establishing effective sales strategies and tactics that result in new business generation and expanding current business within an assigned territory.
- Schedule and complete weekly activities which include cold calling, phone prospecting and face-to-face meetings. (Virtual ZOOM meetings in the short term)
- Document daily activity in our sales crm to track performance with a one to one BDR relationship.
- Update sales business plans on a monthly/quarterly basis to optimize sales results.
- Work closely with other departments and support staff to assist with coordination of RFPs, demos, legal contracts, implementation of software and ensure client satisfaction.
- Achieve annual sales targets and average monthly revenue quotas on a consistent basis.
Qualifications and Characteristics for Success
- 7-10+ years of experience selling enterprise SaaS solutions
- Has successfully won a sales cycle to procure a multi-year seven-ﬁgure recurring SaaS deal
- People-oriented professional with strong relationship building skills and a proven track record of growing a territory
- Ability to be a knowledgeable advisor to clients and prospects with a well-developed consultative selling style
- Proven history of meeting quota consistently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success in understanding the Value-Based sales cycle (Discovery to Close)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time when the timing permits and markets open up over the next year
- Adhere to the highest standards of integrity and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills (writing, speaking, listening)
- Self-motivated and highly driven with the ability to work with limited direction and collaborate with geographically remote team members
- Ability to converse and engage with senior-level decision-makers
- Social selling skills and techniques are a plus
- Conducting research via social media or other means to gain insight into prospects needs
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and competing tasks/priorities
- Natural curiosity, a love for learning
- A high level of integrity and empathy