Our client is seeking an Account Executive role within their EMEA Enterprise Sales group. The Enterprise Account Executive will be required to develop and execute a sales plan that targets large, enterprise-scale companies within the France/Benelux region. In performing this activity, the Enterprise Account Executive will work in partnership with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, including our client’s product and delivery teams, third party partners, and other internal and external parties as needed. The Enterprise Account Executive will be expected to use consultative sales skills to prospect, build pipeline, make presentations, create proposals, and manage sales cycles with a goal of closing enough business to meet quota.
What This Job Involves
- Development of a strategic plan for building a successful presence in DACH
- Execution of the plan in conjunction with others.
- Development of new and expansion business per the strategic plan, including execution of lead development, opportunity development, close of business, and ongoing client relationship management and growth.
- Tracking, analysis, and modification of the strategic plan and execution tactics based on actual results.
- Development and nurturing of key technology partnerships that pertain to the strategic plan with an end to driving new and expansion business via these technology partnerships.
- Experience selling conceptual services, facility management services, workplace management services or digital solutions to large companies.
- Knowledge or experience with enterprise CRE and related software, such as IBM TRIRIGA, IBM Maximo, FM-Systems, iOffice, Archibus, IoT, Business Intelligence software, and others.
- Ability to reach and sell to executive decision makers.
- Comfortable being held accountable to targets and quotas for closed sales and overall financial results.
- Consultative skills as required to work with peer-level client leaders to understand their organizational goals and aspirations.
- Executive presence as required to make peer-level presentations.
- Ability to travel as needed within the DACH region
- Experience working from a home office environment.
- Proven and verifiable track record of developing executing territory or industry go-to-market sales plans.
- Have a minimum of 10 years of successful outside enterprise software/services sales experience.
- Desired backgrounds include sales experience within Enterprise Software, Corporate Real Estate Services, Workplace Management, Facilities Management, Professional Services, BPO Consulting, CAFM, and/or IWMS.
For further details please contact Dilan - firstname.lastname@example.org