About Our Client:
Our client is an IoT based Connected Operations platform solution provider for smart building portfolios. Their journey started in 2017, with strong leadership bringing together decades of Cloud and IoT experience, and over $40 million in investments from investors including Accel India, Tiger Global, Dragoneer Investment Group and Brookfield Growth. They have grown to over 180+ employees worldwide- with presence in the US, UK UAE, and India- and
manage over 300 million sqft. of buildings with our innovative products.
As they are rapidly expanding in business, we are looking to add enterprise SaaS & smart buildings obsessed, ever curious, and fun talent to join their existing teams!
Account Executive, Australia & NZ
We have a position open for the role of Account Executive or Senior Account Executive based in Australia & NZ. Australia is a key market for our client where they already have found success with customer wins and partnerships.
This will be the first hire for the region and the ideal candidate will have experience selling enterprise software into the real-estate market. Prior experience of selling or consulting around smart building technology products or services will be a big advantage.
You bring a business background that enables you to find, build, and close new enterprise opportunities, fostering strategic industry partnerships, engage at the CXO level, with the ability to articulate and build business cases for the compelling value that our client offers its customers around emerging smart building technology use cases.
Being the first hire for the region, the position holds significant prospects for business impact for overall growth for our client in the region. If this sounds like an opportunity for you to thrive and grow – get in touch with us. We’ll share our vision for the future and discover how you could be a part of it.
- Enterprise SaaS sales experience for products targeted towards building operations with a large ticket size of $100+k ARR. Alternatively sales experience in consulting or services in the domain of CMMS, smart building technologies, energy management in buildings and related domains
- Exposure selling to C-suite/VP level decision makers
- Handling consultative sales involving multiple decision makers and long sales process
- Selling to Real estate market and knowledge around the value proposition of smart building technologies is an advantage
- Technical: Ability to quickly learn Real-estate operations and maintenance domain, our product capabilities and value proposition
- Being able to do high level demo- There will be pre-sales engineer for detailed demo, but salesperson is expected to have domain knowledge, product knowledge and being able to do high level demo
- Ability to establish strategic relationship with different stakeholders within customer organization, build Facilio champions, gain trust that helps speed up sales process and win deals
- Create and execute account-based outreach programs
- The role involves direct sales and selling through with different GTM partners in the ANZ region
- Leverage industry relationships to surface business opportunities for Facilio products
- Qualify and progress opportunities, sourced from demand generation backend team
- Prepare and execute account strategies and plans for your assigned territory
- Negotiate and close enterprise deals
- Develop and nurture CXO relationships at target accounts to craft new opportunities and expand existing business.
- Establish and manage key GTM partner relationships and drive business via those channels
- Track all critical activities and ensure a deep understanding of the status of every deal at every stage using Facilio’s process and tools.
- Work to influence product direction by facilitating structured customer feedback to the product management, engineering, and marketing teams