Director of Growth Marketing
PropTech Director of Growth Marketing role based in the US.
About our client
What They’re Looking For
We are working with a PropTech who are focussed on the warehouse and logistic market. Through their purpose built buildings, they make these spaces more flexible and accessible for companies.
This role can be based in Atlanta, GA or remote within the US.
What You'll Do
- Define and execute growth marketing strategy, prioritize levers using funnel data and user research, design and execute experiments, rigorously monitor results, and scale successful marketing programs
- Own their lead generation and nurture content strategies, overseeing execution of excellent content across channels in collaborate with creative and content partners
- Expand the owned marketing efforts across channels to drive brand awareness and amplify their voice via social media, email, community outreach, strategic partnerships, brand collaborations, PR etc
- Generate data-driven hypotheses, create forecasts, and run A/B tests to validate and scale growth programs
- Manage external agencies and freelancers to support growth efforts (i.e. content marketing, SEO, paid digital, web design, etc)
- Design and monitor reporting metrics and analytics to measure the impact of the marketing investments and improve pipeline performance through optimization
- Explore new channels for potential growth marketing opportunities e.g. partnerships, podcasts, YouTube, etc
- 5+ years experience as a generalist growth marketer, 2+ years in a senior manager/director role, preferably in B2B e-commerce space
- Successful track record of building and optimizing multi-channel marketing strategies to drive revenue growth and brand awareness for a fast-growing product/service
- Expertise in paid (search, social, video/audio) marketing and organic/earned media, mobile demand generation campaigns, website strategy and optimization, multichannel engagement and content distribution (online/offline events, web, social)
- Experience in a hyper growth hands-on start-up environment, with demonstrated ability to roll up your sleeves and test new ideas
- Phenomenal cross-group collaborator, self-starter and big-picture problem solver
- Significant experience in stakeholder management as well as working with contractors/external agencies and internal shared resources
- Ability to prioritize highest value initiatives with a bias for action and continuous improvement
- Bachelor's in business, marketing, communications, technical, or relevant field of study
- Our client is home to a diverse group of passionate people, and they strive to do everything they can to support their team members. They strongly value creating an environment where their employees are healthy and happy. Because of this, they are committed to generous benefits including:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plans
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Company-wide, team building retreats
- Paid time-off and sick time + flexible working hours
- Quarterly team outings, coffee chats, and meal perks
- Additional benefits include paid holidays, job training opportunities, learning and professional development budgets, and a dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment.
For further details please contact Hattie - firstname.lastname@example.org