Operating from its Brussels headquarters, our client is an international SaaS company. They significantly reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions (up to 40%) in commercial buildings without requiring any Capex investment. They use – internally developed – advanced machine learning technology, engineered from 20+ years of building (HVAC) system and simulation expertise that generates immediate results. Next to lower energy costs and CO2 emissions, their digital solutions reduce maintenance workload and provide you with a more comfortable indoor climate. Running buildings on autopilot with Our client increases value and profit for all stakeholders. Our clients are large, international oriented asset managers, O&M parties and tenants.
Are you ready to be part of a fast-growing company with a measurable impact on society and climate change? Join their team of specialists and help them make the company the building automation revolution it is destined to be.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, they want to talk to you. They are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize their digital campaigns across all digital channels.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns in collaboration with Sales team.
- Maintain and strengthen our client’s corporate social media presence across all digital channels.
- Manage website content and performance.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and asses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Identify topics for online publication in close collaboration with media agency.
- Write and/or edit in English content (both visual and written) for online media and digital campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Develop content for other media, particularly visual such as video and infographics, but also for online advertising and more.
- Manage customer databases for webinars and campaigns.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide expertise and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Proven working experience in B2B digital marketing (minimum 6 to 7 years), with expertise in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in Marketing Automation platforms such as Pardot.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ads campaigns.
- Excellent written and spoken English – native speaker would be an advantage. Knowledge of French or German would be an asset.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Intercultural competence and willingness to work in a team.
Our client offers you a unique opportunity to further develop yourself
- …in a company with an ambitious growth plan, providing a service disruptive to the current market
- …in a small, engaged team with top level experts in real estate, energy efficiency in buildings and web technology
- Attractive salary package in line with your level of experience.
- Encouraging policy to develop you in your specific professional domain.
- Sustainable transport: Easy access with public transport, 100% reimbursement of public transport fare.
- A flexible work environment: flexible working hours, telework, flex desk policy, etc.
- An international environment: projects in different European countries, colleagues with diverse nationalities.