Our client is a global property investment platform connecting European investors and lenders with global real asset investment and loan opportunities.
As part of a dynamic and fast-paced team, you will have the opportunity to establish yourself in the early stage growth that our client is starting to enjoy. This is a unique opportunity for candidates with an entrepreneurial drive looking to join a fast-growing fintech company. They’re an international company comprising of more than 5 nationalities.
The senior management team is made up of highly successful investment banking, private equity and technology entrepreneurs. Our client is backed by a high profile institutional global Investment Manager as Lead Investor and Partner.
What You Can Expect From Our Client
They are striving for creating an environment where you can be exceptional at all you do. In order to deliver this you can expect from us:
- Challenge Your Limits by creating an agile and stimulating working environment and offering opportunities for you to be involved in transformational and challenging work
- Support Your Ambitions with a commitment to learning and development that helps you achieve and build your experience with people who want you to progress and succeed
- Value Your Input whereby their leaders will listen to your ideas and thoughts as well as noticing and valuing the important contribution and difference you make
- Balance Your Life by a work life partnership that focuses on inclusion and diversification to create a diverse and friendly place to work and offers the flexibility and support that enables you to be at your best and grow through your challenges
Our client is an equal opportunities employer as they're committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or status as an individual with a disability.
Focus of the role
As Debt Sales Specialist in the Business Development team you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing, “First” screening, listing and indicatively underwriting of real asset lending opportunities as well as identify, prospect, onboard corresponding and matching lending counterparties with regional focus on United Kingdom
- Maintaining ongoing and regular dialogue with key market participants including borrowers, debt advisors, brokers, and banks throughout the UK
- Work with the product and platform team to develop a user-friendly, scalable and automated process for onboarding and first screen analysis of real asset lending opportunities in order to streamline and accelerate transactional processes for their clients
- You will also focus on converting registered leads into active clients which will require you to conduct mainly warm and some cold calling
They think you’ll need the following to be successful in the role:
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with a willingness to engage with others and build relationships
- 5+ years debt or capital advisory, corporate finance, private equity or investment management with professional experience in real estate of at least 3 years
- Existing developed networks and relationships with real estate borrowers and lenders based in London but active in major Western European markets
- Knowledgeable across real asset classes and industry sectors
- Inspiring others and bringing passion for all aspects of real asset investing and lending with strong command of real estate terminology
- Advanced financial modelling skills
- English fluency required, additional German language proficiency is advantageous
- Good organizational skills
- Enthusiastic, collaborative and approachable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Strong solution-oriented attitude – cutting through complexities by being clear and decisive not overcomplicating things
- An interest in working and growing professionally within an exciting, fast-growing and entrepreneurial environment embracing change
For further details please contact Jack - email@example.com