Our client stands for the highest level of expertise and quality in real estate. Well-known national and international clients trust their unique products, their exclusive data universe and their professional assessment and consulting services. Their clients are institutional owners, banks, insurance companies, construction companies and real estate companies, as well as public sector and private owners. With more than 300 employees at 11 locations in Europe, they shape new trends and opportunities in the national and international real estate market.
The “Data, Analytics & Technology” department creates innovative digital solutions for real estate professionals. Their solutions allow them to have direct access to their exclusive real estate market databases, their evaluation platforms as well as their portfolio risk management and analysis tools.
They work as a team in a multidisciplinary way by valuing diversity. Their team consists of data analysts, data scientists, developers, geographers, economists as well as real estate experts.
In order to support their team and in order to increase their activities in France, they are looking for a qualified and committed person who can take responsibility for the Data Science team and manage their core business: Data.
- Ensure the management of the team in place (organization and planning, intervention, sizing of projects and technical and methodological choices)
- Lead your team in the extraction, standardization and structuring of data
- Improve the quality and enrich existing databases
- Optimize incoming and outgoing data flows
- Reflection, modelling, follow-up of customer projects
- Ensure technological watch on Data tools
- Research and experiment with new modelling methods
- Work closely with international teams
- Engineering school diploma or equivalent (BAC +5)
- Experience of 2 – 3 years minimum in the management of Data projects
- Particular ease in taking responsibility and delegating within the team, and being able to work with other technology teams: Dev and Design
- Great initiative, “self-starter” spirit, autonomy in the execution of tasks [DM1]
- Ease of manipulation of all types of relational (MySQL, Postgre) and non-relational (MongoDB, ElasticSearch) databases
- Machine learning (Python) and/or backend (JS) development – Mastery of both is a huge plus
- Direct impact, lots of responsibilities, flat hierarchies and quick decisions
- Quality working conditions, Work Smart and a flexible working time model
- A fresh, transparent and collegial corporate culture, with high scores in employee satisfaction surveys
- A pan-European working environment
- A motivated team, a strong team spirit and varied activities
- Space for personal and professional development, attractive career and continuing education opportunities