PropTech Data Operations Analyst role, based in London.
For our client their Data team provides a vital service to the Real Assets division and your input into this service will be invaluable. They're looking for a data expert with an understanding of the vocabulary used in real estate to support the accurate processing of their data.
What you'll be doing
- You'll become a valuable part of the Real Assets Data Services team which supports the core technology ecosystem built around cloud tools and services
- Your daily activities will ensure a robust and reliable delivery of core data feeds through to their golden source data warehouse and downstream systems
- Collate data for Real Estate Investment Funds consisting of over 750 commercial buildings across a multitude of sectors including: - Offices, Retail, Leisure, Industrial and Build to Rent
- Tracking the progress of data downstream, you'll ensure it reaches intended stakeholders by specified timetable, raising support cases where necessary to resolve
- They work with some key strategic partners and you will ensure they maintain adherence to their data quality standards
- Keep stakeholders informed of any issues being resolved to preclude distribution of incorrect information
- Provide Front to Back office support related to data request and queries working with both technical and non-technical teams internally and externally
- Support the Systems Data Analyst with running day to day processes, periodic reporting operations and ad-hoc requests from internal stakeholders of all levels
What they're looking for
- IT & Data Skills - Highly IT literate with demonstrable track record in using excel to an advanced level (Pivot / Advanced formula to aid data quality)
- Experience working in a Real Estate environment with an understanding of the terminology/vocabulary used
- Eye-for-detail – Ability to highlight missing files, gaps in data and eventually, incorrect data (if any)
- Communication Skills – ability to liaise with stakeholders of varying levels to request and chase for data required in regular and ad-hoc reporting
- Experience of previous data operations or real estate data role would be advantageous
- A strong learner with the ability to learn new tools as their client Investments evolves from a data point of view
- Ability to reconcile multiple datasets to create a master using tools to automate.
- Understanding of data analysis, business intelligence and visualisation tools will be a bonus
Whatever your role, they reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Their employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, at least 25 days’ holiday (with potential to rise to 26 days), private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and their own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
About Our Client
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, they are diverse by their very nature. And they're a company that wants to use their diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this they need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means they're committed to building an inclusive culture in the company where they can all perform at their best, no matter who they are, what they do or where they do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, they'd love to hear from you.
For further details please contact Isobel - email@example.com