Data Business Partner
PropTech Data Business Partner role based in London, UK.
Responsible for ensuring the business has access to the appropriate third party data and that the right third party relationships are established. Managing the Data Lifecycle for this extensive range of products from contract to user training.
You will be the main contact between the business and third party data suppliers, ensuring that the business receives the appropriate data and that the value is derived from this large and varied product range. You will understand the business use cases of the products and ensure that maximum benefit is derived. You will keep up to date with new products and data sets that could deliver value and assist with building the business case and securing funding to deliver the product in-house. Working across both Residential and Commercial businesses, communication to stakeholders and understanding the business will be key to the success of this role.
- To work with the Head of Data Management in identifying data sets that would benefit the business
- To monitor the procurement lifecycle of the product and organise renewal discussions
- To be the main point of contact with data suppliers and maintain relationship throughout the contract
- Identify owners of relevant data sets and inform them of costings/ changes to the product
- Ensure that adequate training is provided to the end users for any front end applications
- To use in-depth knowledge of industry to recommend new or different data sets
- To identify duplications of data sets and/ or contracts with the same supplier
- To work with multiple business units and understand their data needs
- To work with business units to drive a self-service culture
- To co-ordinate negotiations with suppliers, following the Legal, IT Security and Procurement Teams engagement process.
- To monitor user access, control, compliance and licence agreements where appropriate
- University degree (1st or 2:1) or equivalent (MSc or higher in a relevant field preferable but not essential)
- Experience of contract negotiation
- Relationship management
- Experience of property data sets and Proptech companies
- Experience of residential and commercial property industry
- Strong and demonstrable capability to deal with senior stakeholders, both internal and external
- Soft skills such as stakeholder management and ability to translate technical jargon into language understood by all
For further details please contact Fergus - firstname.lastname@example.org