About Our Client
Our client makes DeepTech SaaS software to help people who deal with very large projects. Basically, if someone is building a nuclear plant or a large highway, they need a special kind of software to organize and prioritise their work.
They are a team of curious minds on a mission to revolutionise the way in which complex, engineering projects are planned and delivered. Their algorithms look at the project data and provide users with previously unattainable insights. They do so at an unprecedented speed and ease, whilst promoting collaboration and information sharing within teams. They have recently secured $11million in Series A funding.
TechNation thinks they are one of the best AI start-ups in the UK, Construction Tech Review says they are one of the best start-ups in in the EU/UK and Amazon views them as disruptors of the industry. They are part of University of Oxford’s Creative Destruction Lab and Entrepreneur First alumni. They recently won the ‘Risk Innovation’ award from CIR, and have been shortlisted for AI product and innovation awards at CogX and by the British Construction Industry.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-funded and ambitious start up in a dynamic and mission-driven environment, leading the growth from a start-up to a fully-fledged organisation.
What the role involves
- Retain and grow the revenue for new and existing customers, owning the net retention rate of your account base
- Manage multiple clients during multiple stages of their product journey, from first onboarding to broadening their enterprise adoption, growing set ROIs
- Develop, own, and maintain success plans that are aligned with customer’s strategic objectives
- Meet with customers to monitor sentiment and adoption across the enterprise. Pro-actively identify and leverage growth opportunities (or churn risk) and work with the Account Executive for appropriate interventions.
- Be the first point of contact to your user base, coaching them on product usage, and develop power users that can organically grow usage and adoption within the enterprise.
- Develop, own and maintain best practice material to promote customer engagement and measure its impact (specifically, case studies, ROI calculators, Wiki entries and FAQs)
- Collect and consolidate product feedback (and bug reports) and feed that to Product so that the company can build a better product
- Evangelise the company, keeping customers informed of new product releases, enhancements, relevant betas, and upcoming features
They deal with few accounts that use their platform to make decisions worth millions. Therefore, when it comes to Customer Success, they focus on quality over quantity. Building trust and a strong long-lasting relationship with the customer is imperative. You need to be empathetic and people’s person.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in STEM-related field, with a record of over-achieving expectations.
- 3+ years of experience as a Customer Success Manager role (or relevant) in a SaaS/Tech environment
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Proven experience in leading and facilitating customer meetings and workshops
- Empathy for understanding customer’s problems, and a passion for solving them.
- Experience in product usage tools (eg Hotajar, AWS QuickSight, Google Analytics)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Enthusiastic, competitive, self-motivated and proactive team player.
- Comfortable working with remote teams (European Time zones)
- Domain experience (Scheduling/Project Management in Construction, Infrastructure, Energy, or Aerospace)
- Start-up experience (Venture Capital-backed)
- Experience working with deep-tech (AI) or data heavy products
- Familiarity with BI/Usage analytcs (eg AWS QuickSight, Hotjar, Mixpanel, Google Analytics)
Besides a competitive salary, they are also proud to support you with:
- Equity options, because their success as a company is your success
- Work with a team of rockstars. Yes – the team is that good
- Remote work budget, so you can build your perfect set up (£/€ 500 year 1 – £/€ 100 year 2)
- Personal development budget, so you can become the best version of you (£/€ 1,000 pa)
- International Health Care
- Company laptop, so you can be mobile and work with the best tech
- Annual summer trip, because fun with your teammates matters
- Wedding/Civil Partnerships additional leave of 3 days us