PropTech Customer Success Manager role based in Holland.
About the job
- Welcome new customers as best as possible (Onboarding);
- Help existing customers achieve their goals (Success);
- Ensuring that their platform delivers the solutions our customers need (Product Management).
- Your primary focus is on the Success part. They believe that they will grow even faster if they proactively let their customers achieve their goals. You show their customers how much value they deliver and think together with them about what the future looks like. Upsells and renewals are a logical consequence of your work, because it is the right thing for the customer. You find the balance between human attention and a low-touch approach.
- You keep an overview of and participate in the onboarding of new customers. This is where the first seeds for success are planted. These include customers who purchase and use their product via self-service. You know how they introduce their new customers to us and where they need to improve this process. In addition, you know exactly which phase each customer is in. You have contact with our sales colleagues, for example about our ideal customer profile or the handover from Sales to Customer Success.
You enjoy taking responsibility for the development of Customer Success within our company. They are busy conquering Europe. To make that possible, their team has doubled in the past six months. That is of course fantastic, but it remains important that we make structural progress and implement improvements.
Team Customer Success
- Calm and structured: You keep the overview where others stress;
- Better together: You connect colleagues and seek collaboration. Team interests come first for you and you are reliable and honest when working together.
- Customer-oriented: You are not focused on pure profit, but on the customer relationship, the long term and especially working together.
- A match made in heaven with their core values: Drive, Openness and Joy.
Your Hard Side
- You have experience in building and expanding relationships with (larger) customers and partners. Preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Growth mindset: Self-service, low-touch, churn prevention, customer expansion, upsells and cross-sells: you won't be afraid of all the buzzwords associated with this vacancy. In fact, you know everything about it and you are curious about developments in your field.
- Numbers? Fun! You like to make your work measurable with KPIs.
They are a fast-growing SaaS enabled marketplace for European construction. You help us grow in Europe. From customer retention to expanding the possibilities for the customer.
Customer Success is a relatively new team within their company, but they have already grown into a dream team of 11 colleagues! They invent themselves on the spot. They have grown tremendously in the past six months and are making Customer Success an important department in the company. Their team consists of a load of bouncing balls with a few quiet forces. That shipment of bouncing balls focuses on three countries: Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands. In the beginning they mainly need you on the Dutch market.
You speak very good English. Customer Success is active in several countries and often speaks English among themselves. Otherwise their foreign colleagues will not understand it.
Do you want to know what your mornings will look like from now on? Well, so so:
What's in it for you?
- Working in a corporate culture where transparency is (really) number 1;
- A workplace where creativity and out-of-the-box thinking are highly valued and where you actually do something with your ideas;
- No towering hierarchical layers. Just a flat organization with short lines, it's that easy;
- All the tools you need to do your job like a pro;
- A completely new position, so we like to listen to your innovative ideas;
- Regular fun outings, team days, lectures and workshops;
They are affiliated with ‘Compassion’ to combat poverty among children. If you want to contribute, you will be linked to a sponsor child from the Dominican Republic.
Thousands of main contractors and construction specialists in Europe use their platform to find the best match, request quotes, upload documents and share them among themselves. More than 70% of all matches in the Dutch construction world are now done via them. In the rest of Europe, they are making good progress. In addition to the Netherlands, they are active in Germany, Belgium, and France. Together they will conquer all of Europe!
For further details please contact Dilan - firstname.lastname@example.org