About Our Client
Our client supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Our client is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
- 400M+ of sqm monitored
- 38+ countries where they operate
- 180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
- 250+ references across the world
Who They Are Looking For
They are looking to grow their teams with talents that share their energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Their profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience. To match the company’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills.
In a context of strong growth, they are looking for a “Customer Success Manager” to strengthen their team. You will be responsible for supporting B2B customers, some of whom are very well known (Groupama, SNCF, Mairie de Paris, etc.), in the use of their solution in order to ensure the best possible user experience.
Within this Scale-up, the Customer Success Manager will take charge of, manage and support their customers in the deployment of SaaS software.
- Ensure the retention and satisfaction of the customers in your portfolio
- Project management during the initial implementation phase of the customer platform
- Configuration of the business application according to the customer’s needs
- Analysis of customer data and drafting of deliverables (reporting, analyses, steering committee, energy balances, etc.)
- Supporting customers in the operation and adoption of the application throughout the duration of the contract to ensure long-term customer loyalty
- Providing expertise as an energy consultant
- Supporting clients’ CSR implementation projects, for example in the context of the application of French or European regulations (e.g. Decree on Tertiary Sector)
- Supporting internal operational excellence projects for the team
- Improving internal processes and the level of services provided by the team
- Capitalise on user and customer feedback by participating in the roadmap of product developments, user manuals and training materials used by the whole team
Essential Skills and Competences
- Project management
- Quality and methodology
- Communication and teaching skills
- Sense of customer contact, ideally BtoB
- Fluency in Italian language (both spoken and written)
- Interest in data and/or tech topics
- Interest in ESG issues
- A technical position within a promising sector
- An activity within a dynamic and international team
- A dynamic and passionate ecosystem where everyone’s initiatives have their place