Our client was founded in 2013 and has been committed to making sustainability user-friendly ever since. Because they have made it their mission to continuously ask the right questions and come up with the best solutions, they have grown from creating energy certificates to providing simple water-saving devices in Finland, to facilitating the remote monitoring of water consumption in real estate across Europe.
They have more than 60 employees, have offices in Finland, Sweden, the Netherlands and Germany and provide their full-service water efficiency and expertise on custom water strategies worldwide. Their remote monitoring service helps almost 8000 property owners in over 10 000 properties in 21 countries to stop flushing money down the drain.
The company team consists of enthusiastic professionals, who take pride in continuously developing and sharing their expertise for a sustainable future. Working with the company is not just about leadership, teamwork, and a positive attitude. It means that you care about the environment, the planet and the people who live on it. Together with their clients and coworkers, they’re building a water-efficient future.
And to make their goals and ambitions a reality, they need you! Thus, they are looking for Customer Success Manager, Denmark / RoW (Rest of the World)
• Helping customers implement new technology and service in their work
• Being a customer advocate (listening to their needs, working for their interests)
• Building and maintaining strong and long-term customer relationships
• Experience from customer interface roles (customer success, service, sales)
• Strong time management skills and adaptive to unexpected situations
• Pioneer mindset and willingness to learn new things
• Ability to proactively identify customers issues
• Fluency in Danish and professional working proficiency in English. Additional language skills are seen as an advantage
LMRE Europe consultant