PropTech Customer Success Executive role based in Germany.
Our client is the leading global provider of software-enabled platforms for the flexible workspace industry. The world’s largest, most successful serviced office, coworking, science park operators and commercial real estate owners rely on our client to power, manage, grow and scale their workspace business.
Our client’s vision is to deliver large-scale digital transformation to the workplace in today’s on-demand economy. Our software platform is an essential tool for today’s data driven, flexible workplace providers with ambitions to scale – powering a seamless, end-to-end experience. It benefits workspace providers, tenant companies and member communities by driving efficiencies and adding value.
The Customer Success Executive is responsible for helping our customers gain maximum value from our software platform in every aspect of their day to day operations. This role requires technical leadership coupled with a thorough understanding of the flexible workspace industry, thus ensuring overall user adoption and satisfaction. The successful candidate must be logical and methodical in their approach to the customer success mission.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Working closely with the Inbound customer success Team Lead, the Customer Success Executive is a high visibility role that plays a vital part in our client’s growth into Europe. To perform this role successfully you will need to be a hands-on, solution focused individual capable of articulating solutions to customers and assisting with onboarding projects. You will have cross-functional responsibility across other departments to contribute to the successful growth of our product offering into Europe. Your duties will consist mainly of (but not entirely):
- First point of contact for customers, typically through Intercom chat platform, Salesforce cases, or incoming
- Understand the client’s needs and resolve their requirement efficiently and politely whileproviding customer education articles to encourage use of digital knowledgebase
- Troubleshooting any potential reported bugs and providing necessary steps to recreate to the technical team (engineers/development)
- Informing the relevant team members (Business Development / Engagement Managers) of any new issues identified on theiraccounts
- Helping the European Business Development team to build a customer base by assisting when requested on sales demonstrations to showcase the value of ourproducts
- Working with new customers to onboard onto the platform (with support from the onboarding team)
- Providing product feedback around any challenges that may arise when entering into a new
- Identify any opportunities for upsell or gaps in customer product utilization and work with the relevant departments to increase value for
Skills & Experience
- English, French and (or) Germanlanguage
- Excellent customer interaction skills both verbal andwritten
- Enjoys being part of a multi-functional team, and able to work across design, support, development, delivery, and all parts of the
- Process driven and very organized. Able to structure your day with minimal interaction fromsupervisors
- Goes the “extra mile” to deliver timely solutions, always keeping the customer
- Quick learner with aptitude and desire to learn newtechnologies
- SaaS platform support and customer experience
- Writing and updating knowledge-base articles as gaps are
- Some experience with network and hosted voicetechnology
- Experience working within or as a partner to flexible workspace
- CRM, billing, and support platform experience, such as Salesforce.com,Zendesk
- Financial accounting software experience, such as Sage, Quickbooks,Yardi
Desirable but not essential
- Any financial accountingsoftware
Aptitude and personal Qualities:
- Team Player
- Good attention todetail
For futher details please contact Dilan - firstname.lastname@example.org