Customer Solutions Engineer – Germany
Our client supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, our client helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Our client is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
• 500M+ of sqm monitored
• 39+ countries where they operate
• 180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
• 300+ references across the world
What they’re looking for:
Our client is looking to grow their teams with talents that share their energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Their profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience. To match the company’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining our client means becoming a team player, and giving a purpose to your work by trying to save the world every day!
The Customer Solutions Engineer within the manages and assists their customers in the deployment of SaaS software as well as:
• Contributes to the management of energy saving projects;
• Participates in the specification and implementation of SaaS business applications;
• Analyses client data and writes deliverables (reporting, analyses, etc.);
• Trains the client users and assists them in using the business application;
• Is responsible for the quality of the application and non-application deliverables
• and their use by the users;
• Identifies complementary needs, manages the customer roadmap and makes complementary offers;
• Participates in the capitalisation of expertise by producing notes.
Essential qualities and skills:
• Experience or training in energy / building / engineering
• Project management
• Quality and methodology
• Communication and teaching skills
• Sense of customer contact
• Proficiency in written / spoken German and English is a must
Additionally, you should be located in or willing to relocate to Berlin.
Nice to have:
• Interest in sustainable development
• Interest in computer development (python / R /…)
• Agile development methods (scrum / sprint /…)