Our client is one of the fastest-growing property technology companies in the UK and Germany, with offices in the US and Turkey. Its mission is to improve lives by making property work better for everyone. The platform empowers landlords and property managers to manage their properties and internal trades workforce, source local trade talent, build community cohesion and provide better services than ever before. The end-to-end solution offers a flexible approach to compliance management, repairs reporting and delivery, ensuring landlords and property managers can be confident that their property meets necessary standards.
Since 2013, they have:
- Dramatically improved outcomes by speeding up service delivery fivefold and creating economic opportunities within local communities.
- Set a new industry benchmark on responsive repairs by reducing typical time frames (20 days) to less than 4 days.
- Entered partnerships with social enterprises to help people into trades jobs, and thus rebuild their lives.
They have been recognised by multiple awarding bodies since its inception, including:
- ‘Deal of the Year – Residential’ at the UK PropTech Awards 2018.
- ‘Business Change/Transformation’ Award at the UK Business Awards 2019.
- Recognised as ‘Professional Services Partner’ at the UK Housing Awards 2019.
- Repairs and Maintenance Provider of the Year at the 24Housing Awards 2019.
- Featured on the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 list 2020.
- Most Collaborative Business Award – PropTech at the UK Proptech Awards 2020.
Following a major funding round, they have recently expanded into the US multi-family market and has plans to enter the wider professional and commercial real estate sector in Europe this year.
In sum, they are a technology-led business developing cutting-edge solutions – and that’s only possible to do with a great team. Their culture is open, empowering and fast-paced. If you’re tenacious, passionate and driven, you will fit right in.
They are looking for an experienced Customer Service Executive who will strengthen their London team. The ideal candidate would be able to start on short notice.
What you’ll be doing
- Recognise, process and resolve customer requests/problems to drive first call resolution
- Manage in and outbound interaction with customers via calls, live chat, Facebook messenger, and emails
- Maintain/develop customer relationships through proactive, positive and professional communication
- Be the first point of contact for their customer queries in relation to the products, services, and technical support
- Handle enquiries, and complaints focused on customer satisfaction
- Delivering excellence to ensure customer satisfaction
- Achievement of internal call quality expectations
- Process property updates for clients adhering to data protection/data integrity.
- Accurately records and logs interactions with customers and updates account information
- Carry out any other duties as requested by your line manager
Skills and experience they’d love
- Strong time management skills and proficient at multitasking simultaneously
- Minimum 2 years experience in Customer Service
- Excellent phone manner
- Strong sense of Customer Service
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Unrelenting interest in achieving the best possible results for companies, customers, and partners
- Experience in outbound / telesales is an advantage
- Hands-on mentality and flexibility in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organisational talent, entrepreneurial thinking, drive and accuracy
- Ability to ensure that data is processed correctly and kept confidential at all times
As you can see, they have big plans and are eager to grow their team of dreamers and doers to achieve their vision of managing over 1 million properties through their platform across various countries. You can help them shape the future of property management. Here’s what they offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- Private health care including discounted gym membership
- Learning and development fund
- A remote-friendly working environment + 23 days annual holiday
- Home office allowance
- An inherently diverse culture with over 18 nationalities and 21 languages spoken