Details of the role:
• They have a person in charge of IT – changes every 18 months and have about 25/26 people
• Need someone to have the capacity to put in place the data management team and challenge the IT team. The chosen candidate would ideally have previous experience in this role.
• Chosen candidate will be working/liaising in 8 different countries in Europe and will help put processes in place by demonstrating excellent communication, interaction and organization skills. Previous Real Estate experience is preferred but not essential.
• CTO – specifically focusing on data management and IT (current IT team will report to the CTO)
• May potentially need someone who’s worked in two previous data management positions
• Needs someone who will ideally have a global view of data management (require more centralization)
• Would ideally need someone to be based in France (Paris ideally – the Head of IT is based there and France is a bigger entity) with a pan-European mindset but open to bringing someone in from outside Paris/France
• Salary – €130-200k (after someone closer to €130/140k but this really depends on the profile they get – perhaps with 12-15 years’ experience/maybe 8-10 years’ experience)
• There are about 500 employees in Europe/everyone is working hard, including the Director
• Would ideally like someone quite young and energetic who will work hard and do the political part if needed
• They do not want someone who is too Senior who sits there and watches the team work hard – hard work ethic is required
London - +44 (0)20 4530 7478
New York - +1 332 251 4660
Berlin - +49 301 663 4207
"*" indicates required fields