Our client is on a mission to revolutionise construction and bring new levels of transparency and tracking to the industry. Their solutions combine simple off-the-shelf 360 degree cameras, computer vision and powerful AI, to make it incredibly easy to capture a complete visual record of the jobsite, compare it to the plans, track progress, share via the cloud with remote teams and generate valuable insights. They’re building virtual time machines for the jobsite and to date their customers have used us to capture over a billion square feet of active construction projects, across thousands of sites, in dozens of countries.
The role will join a rapidly expanding EMEA team with overall responsibility for your region. As your region and customer base grows, they expect your team to do likewise – there is therefore management and leadership potential with this role.
They expect you to be hyper-competitive, have an intensely strong work ethic, positive demeanor, and strong organizational skills. You will be explaining the value of our client to prospects and above all closing deals at a rapid clip. You will deploy a variety of sales methodologies, including onsite visits to construction sites, video calls, emails – whatever is best for their customer to communicate their needs to us.
They offer highly competitive salaries, equity, employee health coverage and flexible time off.
Responsibilities (what you will do)
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal. They expect you to hunt and close.
- Establish strong relationships with strategic contacts within your territory to retain and grow existing revenue and identify, propose, and close new opportunities
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships.
- Ensure prospects have up-to-date knowledge of new products, features, roadmap and other any other updates
- Actively manage daily responsibilities to develop territory and accounts such as cold calls, discovery meetings, sales presentations, demos, and proposals.
- Maintain and grow a healthy pipeline of qualified prospects to accurately forecast and hit sales goals
- Work with their customer success team to provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication and create upsell opportunities
Requirements (what they want to see in you)
- 5+ years of proven successful experience in transactional SaaS sales
- Experience demoing software and comfortable selling to all audiences
- Experience in construction, specifically construction technology sales (nice to have)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and other selling tools
- Startup experience is a plus – they’ll look to you in many ways for input as they grow!
Characteristics (How you like to work)
- You’re looking for an exciting start up that can be a billion $ company within 5 years
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- A desire to get to know and understand their customers and the construction industry
- A healthy respect for deadlines: the ability to prioritize progress over perfection and the drive to see projects through to completion
- Entrepreneurial and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to think strategically and to own issues
Why you should work with us
- They’ll trust you to do things right
- Lots of growth potential: you are joining us as they scale up
- You’ll feel satisfied that you’re delivering something that people love
- Equity at an early stage company positioned for massive growth.
- They are working on something awesome!