Our client is a leading provider of workplace management software. Creating applications through digital transformation expertise, builds innovative solutions that provide significant benefits for building owners, facilities management executives (driving operational cost reduction) and for the productivity, health and wellbeing of employees.
Our client has a global customer base and partners with many of the world’s leading Facilities Management companies as well as directly with multinational corporations.
- Relentless Innovation. Everyone is encouraged to think in new ways for us all to always be moving forward.
- In It Together. Their Job Descriptions are not boundaries of limitation but a spring board for opportunities.
- People Not Number. They pride themselves on nurturing long-term partnerships and their team is at the heart of everything they do.
- High Performing Culture. Here everyone is a leader striving for self-actualisation at work.
- Work Balance. Working hard is only sustainable when they balance it with family, friends and relaxation.
Your part in it:
- Help us create and grow a first-class Commercial organisation within a rapidly scaling tech scale up, working with new and interesting leading-edge technologies and services.
- Demonstrate how excellent Commercial leadership can be a valuable differentiator in an increasingly competitive technology landscape.
- Help us maintain a consistent trajectory of growth, while avoiding obstacles that arise from a constantly shifting market.
- Reporting to the CEO, you will have overall responsibility for delivering against their financial revenue and profit growth targets.
- Setting pricing strategy to balance profit with client satisfaction.
- Accurately forecasting future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace.
- Line management responsibility for Sales and Customer Success team members.
- Seeking out major new clients and forming close executive relationships within the Key Accounts.
- Contract negotiations and proposal writing for complex global enterprise deals, interacting with their legal and finance teams.
- Keeping abreast of new market opportunities; working closely with their product development team to ensure their offerings are aligned to current and future customer needs.
Experience & Qualifications required:
- Demonstrable track record of previous Commercial/Sales Leadership success – backed up with hard numbers (referenceable).
- 5 years+ experience of working in senior management positions.
- Strong background in IT solution selling, esp. SaaS and Managed Services.
- Industry Experience within PropTech, Facilities Management, Corporate Real Estate preferred.
- Undergraduate degree educated, post-graduate / professional degrees preferred.
Personal qualities required:
- Real Estate experience, including CRE/FMand/or PropTech SaaS business development
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Target-motivated to achieve bottom line and deadline objectives.
- Strong mentor and coach for direct reports (esp. sales team).
- Practical numbers-oriented mind set.
- Agility to move quickly and respond to change.
- Self-motivated in getting what needs doing done.
- Cope well under pressure.
- Thrives in a collaborative, supportive environment with friendly professionals.
- Demonstrate high skills in developing relationships and building trust with C-Suiteand senior executives, and making high network deals in real estate
- Competent experience in using and managing a CRM (e.g. SalesForce
- Very comfortable presenting both in-person and on the phone
What you can expect in return:
- A great opportunity to experience what it takes to scale a thriving IoT business.
- Learning from experts with a wide range of skills and knowledge.
- A friendly, encouraging and motivating environment with a team who works hard but knows how to have fun.
Reward & Recognition:
- Executive performance-related bonus scheme.
- Pension in line with auto enrolment requirements.
- Flexible working.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Career progression planning.
- Training opportunities in new and emerging technologies.
For further details please contact Lucy – firstname.lastname@example.org