About Our Client
Our client helps organizations find the solutions that ensure employee success. Sharply skilled and fiercely dedicated, their integrated teams of consultants and brokers are experts in better real estate. With services in tenant representation, capital markets, project management, workforce/incentives, and workplace strategy/occupant experience, they have boosted the potential of workplaces around the corner, and around the world, for 160 years and counting.
Our client is currently searching for a Cloud and Infrastructure Engineer to join their Enterprise Technology team based in their NY headquarters location. This position will be responsible for building, managing, and operating a stable and reliable Hybrid Cloud Environment hosted in Azure. The ideal candidate will have extensive technical knowledge implementing and supporting both on prem and cloud-based solutions, including strong experience in Azure Cloud Technologies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage production and pre-production technology systems in a hybrid cloud/datacenter environment (AZURE)
- Identify architectural issues; propose and implement more resilient and scalable solutions
- Take well known on-premises ways of working and translate them into a cloud native approach for modern technologies
- Analyze and plan to optimize cloud software infrastructure by developing and implementing reliability and performance practices that delivers 99.999% of uptime and availability
- Provide troubleshooting subject matter expertise during incidents, and to projects and initiatives
- Provide off hours support for mission critical systems related technologies
- Create documentation for features and frequently asked questions
- Monitor and maintain Cloud and Infrastructure Security Posture
Required Skills and Abilities
- 5+ Years’ working with Azure cloud infrastructure, products, and services such as Azure Web Apps, WAF, Resource Manager, Application Gateway, Azure Virtual WAN, VNets, Firewall, NSGs, Service Endpoints, Private Links, IaaS, PaaS, etc.
- Experience using the Azure CLI, PowerShell, and other scripting languages and tools to manage/implement Azure resources
- Experience with Microsoft 365 ecosystem including: Intune, Azure AD, MFA, PowerShell, Graph API, Application Protection Policies, Conditional Access, Azure AD Provisioning, Azure Security Center, Azure AD Connect, Azure Site Recovery and SSO technologies,
- Understanding of On-prem infrastructure, Virtualization technologies, Windows Server OS, AD, DNS, DHCP and Group Policies
- Exposure to Cloud SaaS technologies such as BOX, Slack, Zoom, Service-now, Jira, Smartsheet
- Broad understanding of:
- End user computing
- Security and Governance
- Working knowledge of Agile project management principles
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or 8 years related work experience
- Microsoft Azure AZ-104 Certification AZ 303/304 suggested.
**Must be available to work off hours for mission critical projects.
**This is a Hybrid position. Candidates must be in New York Metro area.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. All qualified applicants, including minorities and women, are encouraged to apply.