Our client’s Technology team is a dynamic team that drives innovation in both internal and client-facing technologies, including Knowledge Cubed, the company’s award-winning data visualization and analytics platform. They’re looking for an extraordinary and dynamic member to join their lean and mean Technology team in New York City. The individual will collaborate with colleagues across the organization to drive the innovative solutions for systems infrastructure and service enhancements, powering the backbone for top priority Technology initiatives.
The Cloud Engineer will be a key member of the Technology team and will be responsible for building, managing and operating a stable and reliable Hybrid Cloud Environment on Azure. The position will also be responsible for Intune Mobile Device Management platform.
The Cloud Engineer, will, among other responsibilities, ensure the users of our client’s technology platforms have an A+ user experience as they scale rapidly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage production and pre-production technology systems in a hybrid cloud/datacenter environment (AZURE)
- Identify architectural issues; propose and implement more resilient and scalable solutions
- Analyze and plan to optimize our client’s cloud software infrastructure by developing and implementing reliability and performance practices that delivers 99.999% of uptime and availability.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft 365 ecosystem including: Intune, Azure AD, MFA, PowerShell, Graph API, Application Protection Policies, Conditional Access
- Responsible for maintaining the Intune/Autopilot environment, application packaging/deployment, Windows updates for Business, Configuration and Compliance Profiles
- Ability to automate processes using major scripting or programming languages such as PowerShell and Python
- Provide off hours support for mission critical systems related technologies
- Create documentation for features and frequently asked questions
This is a full-time position. Occasional after hours work to support and maintain mission critical systems is required.
Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years’ working with Azure cloud infrastructure, products, and services such as Azure Web App, Azure DevOps CI/CD, WAF, Resource Manager, Application Gateway, Azure WAN, VNet, IaaS, PaaS, etc.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite + Security (EMS), Active Directory/Identity, Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (D-ATP), Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection, or related endpoint security solutions and comprehensive threat protection technologies.
- Experience using the Azure CLI, PowerShell, and other scripting languages and tools to manage/implement Azure resources
- Exposure to Cloud SaaS technologies such as BOX, Slack, Zoom, Service-now, Jira, Smartsheet
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree equivalent from four-year college in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Microsoft Azure AZ-104 Certification preferred. AZ 303/304 suggested.
Our client values a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. All qualified applicants, including minorities and women, are encouraged to apply.