As part of their People Focused and Success orientated Client Success Team you are responsible for the management and delivery of projects and key account related tasks to ensure growth and success for our clients - within a PropTech focused role.
Our client is an International organisation with 2 UK locations based near Bury St Edmunds, with additional offices in Poland, Sweden, Spain and the USA.
As a progressive company who is driving market growth through focus on Product, Work Culture, Innovation and Deliverables; this role is Tech orientated, but is dependent on the following key aspects;
- Client focus & relationship management
- Proven project coordination
- Proven relationship development
- Self starter demeanor with solution finding creativity skills
- High levels of autonomy with additional incentives for positive performance
- Frequent travel opportunities throughout UK, EU and USA (Covid Dependent)
In your roll, you will drive;
Maximisation of income – through upselling to existing portfolios, growing new portfolios and driving client success in all interactions.
Quality Assurance - ensuring all work undertaken on behalf of our client is delivered to a high standard in relation to the budget and expectations.
Maintain suitable Time Management - managing your time and input for all projects undertaken in relation to your portfolio of clients.
Champion growth and innovation - challenge and grow the company profile and your personal profile for, and within, a growing international mobile tech organisation.
Main duties Include
Under the direction and supervision of your line manager you will be responsible for the following;
- Develop a full understanding of the environment in which the client operates
- Work closely and communicate effectively and efficiently with other departments within the business to ensure an integrated and effective approach to all activity
- Professionally represent our client and to attend client meetings
- Travel and provide on-site support when the product is being rolled out or onsite support is undergoing (Remote or In person, Covid Dependant)
- Support and lead, where applicable, all Account Management, Project Management and Client facing services
- Define, conceptualise and communicate client requirements to development teams, through to assist and manage new product implementations through to completion as required;
- Build and maintain client relationships that grow their current sales funnel, whilst taking responsibility for growing and developing the user base with their existing clients
- Manage a change management process of new updates and new products inline with company policies and processes
- Maintain reporting, account administration and other internal and external requirements
- Ensure the project life cycle is completed to invoicing and recurring invoicing.
- Provide onsite and remote support to clients, communicating with clients frequently in a professional and organised manner
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage key clients remotely as required by the business, this includes-but not limited to-clients in within the various EMEA, US and APAC regions.
- Attend as agreed to assist, meet or lead activation processes within the EMEA, US and APAC regions.
- Strive to achieve the margins as agreed, maintaining defined quoting, budget, invoicing and financial processes - ensuring favorable cash flow where possible
- Work closely and communicate effectively and efficiently with other departments within the business to ensure an integrated and effective approach to all project, account and digital products related to applicable clients
Skills & Personal Profile:
- Able to work autonomously & as part of a team
- Self starter and driven for personal development
- Ability to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with internal and external stakeholders;
- Detail-oriented, self-directed, strong independent problem solving skills, and ability to multitask;
- Ability and enthusiasm to lead by example and motivate
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Punctual & dependable demeanour
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of stakeholders
- Ability to set clear expectations, manage team performance and build high morale among team members;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and carry out assignments that are sensitive in nature
- Commercially and financially aware
- In addition to the above, you will be expected to demonstrate experience / knowledge of at least one of the following;
- Account Management experience
- Software related experience (using CMS systems, Software configuration, software deployment, etc)
- Project support experience
Why Work for Us?
- Regular social events
- Regular travel (when we are able to do so again)
- Incentive schemes and OTE incentives
- Relaxed dress code
- Best work culture (we think so!)
- Continual growth in all aspects of the company - grow with us
- Festive awards events (when we are able to do so again)
For further details please contact Olivia - firstname.lastname@example.org