PropTech Client Success Manager role based in London, UK.
A prop-tech company comprising a small team from legal, real-estate and strategy backgrounds.
The vision is to deliver better faster commercial leasing, starting with a platform that offers a digital experience for owners, occupiers and agents and help stakeholders get ready to transact in days not months.
The company is backed by industry-leading advisers, investors, and entrepreneurs.
Primary responsibilities include: building and strengthening long-term, trusting relationships with their customers, exceeding customer expectations, ensuring successful delivery of their products and services, and strategically identifying and pursuing new opportunities to grow the accounts.
The candidate will have to gain a full and comprehensive understanding of the product and be able to present it fluently. They will be required to communicate product ideas stemming from the clients back to the product team.
A secondary aspect of the role is to develop, roll-out and manage the marketing strategy. One which ties into both the short and medium term objectives of the company.
The right candidate should be a strong independent worker, who also enjoys being part of a team. Execution, attention to detail, and excellence will be at the core of the role.
Direct Client Success Outcomes
- Maintain, improve and enhance relationships with key customers
- Proactively identify client concerns and then work with product and engineering teams to ensure client satisfaction
- Optimize client renewals and manage churn
- Work closely with sales and product development personnel to identify high value opportunities
- Strategically identify and pursue maximizing client lifetime value through overall health scores
- Proactively identify mismatched expectations to gain alignment and implement changes so as to ensure expectations are met and exceeded on both sides
Manage Complete Client Lifecycle
- Map client journey
- Proactive, strategic thinking about client's roadmap and communicating this vision to sales and product development
- Create and drive regular business review meetings with clients
- Help define metrics and system for tracking during client lifecycle
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in internal systems
- Tracking key account metrics and forecast retention
- Learn from and execute industry best practices
Handle Client Success Activities
- Manage client onboarding
- Lead client facing meetings, prepare clear follow up notes, and manage action items to completion
- Encourage feature adoption by customers
- Identify, manage, and prioritize support tasks
- Enable client renewals
- Analyze accounts that have been lost, identify reasons and build win-back strategies
Drive Client Success Across Company
- Facilitate company-wide culture of Client Success
- Align with Sales focusing on selling with a retention focus
- Align with Executive Team around key metrics and objectives
- Understand customer feedback to drive additional requirements and updates
- Developing success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations
Develop, Roll-Out and Manage Marketing
- Develop marketing strategy
- Create narrative and production elements for attracting new clients and maintaining existing clients
- Implementation of market in all forms of media
Personal qualities required:
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Demonstrate high skills in developing relationships and building trust at all levels from junior personnel to senior executives
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities
- Drive to take ownership and resolve escalated customer issues
- Self-starter with an innate curiosity and hunger to learn new skills in an ever-changing environment
- In-depth understanding of customers and their position in the industry
- Project management leadership
- Highly skilled documentation and presentation skills
- Solid customer service experience in managing a growing portfolio of accounts
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and all external stakeholders
- Passion for revenue and growth and understanding of value drivers
- Analytically sound and process-oriented mindset
- Lifelong learner, with demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- A strong work ethic and the ability to work as part of a team
- Confidence to meet with clients
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for property, people and exceptional service
Experience & Qualifications required:
Demonstrable track record of previous business development sales success 2 years+ relevant experience (in real estate, client facing preferred). Having prop-tech and/or tech product based experience would be beneficial.
Undergraduate degree educated, post-graduate / professional degrees preferred.
Reward & Recognition:
A great opportunity to experience what it takes to scale a PropTech business. Pension in line with auto enrolment requirements.
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays. Career progression planning.
For further details please contact Lucy - email@example.com