Do you want to be part of the adventure?
The time has come to rethink the property management industry in Germany from the ground up.
Our client’s mission is to make owners happy! They achieve this goal by enabling co- owners to manage their residential complex themselves. With their digital management solution and their experts, they bring a breath of fresh air to property management and create more transparency, efficiency and cost savings for apartment owners in Germany every day.
After our client’s success story as one of the leading PropTech SaaS companies in France and with well-known investors on board, they are now starting with a motivated team in Germany. Would you like to lay the foundation stone for the German market launch of our client as a city manager?
Your mission & tasks
As part of the landing team for the first international market, you will be given the exciting mission of opening the German location and developing sales in the city from scratch and building up our client’s sales team there!
Would you like to be the driving force behind their Germany-wide growth with a product that offers added value for society? Then take on the challenge of making our client the leading company in homeowner association management within two years!
What do your specific tasks look like?
Short term – the first three months:
- You control the entire sales channel from the first contact with interested parties, Owners (inbound leads), the exchange and acquisition of the entire community of owners for our client’s model, through the organization of owner meetings to the conclusion of contracts and onboarding, while you learn to understand the market with the first customers
- German Management actively participates in the offer, the price and the sales process
- You support the German management in shaping the German Sales playbook that features tailor-made sales techniques and specifically addresses owner objections
- You will work hand in hand with the product team to better respond to the needs of German apartment owners
Medium term – the next six months
- You make a strong contribution to German growth and it will be thanks to you more and more owner associations in your region of our client’s customers!
- You’re making our client a well-known local company that makes building management revolutionized in your region
- You will work hand in hand with their marketing team to create specific and to implement local media plans so that more and more owners are curious about our client
- You contribute to the growth of the German sales team, which is responsible for the change in the Administration industry is ready to give everything.
- You lead the sales team at your location
- You are largely responsible for increasing the success rate of the German Sales teams
- You will contribute to the continuous improvement of sales discussions and sales processes
Are you a passionate sales talent and do you believe?
- There are no limits to your ambition and persuasiveness: you enjoy all the more the challenge of convincing averse potential customers of our client
- You achieve and exceed your goals
- You love interacting with customers to build long-term relationships
- You remain very professional, appear confident and can express yourself clearly and meaningfully
- You are trustworthy and always listen first
- You work independently, you can quickly learn from your experiences and you always want to develop yourself further
- You are a native German speaker and speak English fluently
- You have a lot of experience in sales, ideally in a fast-growing SaaS startup
What our client will offer you
- A steep learning curve in one of the most exciting PropTech companies in Europe
- Perks and Benefits such as discounted memberships for the Urban Sports Club, lunch vouchers and much more.
- A structured and individual onboarding in France and Germany
- A whole host of great team events
- A fulfilling job and customers who love our client … last but not least, they have a great corporate culture with strong development opportunities!
The recruiting processes
What to expect next if you want to join our client on this phenomenal journey:
- Interview with HR
- Interview with the members of the team
- Fit interview
- Interview with a co-founder
Our client guarantees equal opportunities and diversity, which is why all of their positions are also open to people with disabilities. Only skills and motivation make the difference!