About our client
Since 2019, our client is making it easier for people to buy a rental property (favorite asset of the Spanish people) by offering a fully digitalized process and a high-level support to individuals who wish to buy a property to rent it.
They provide a turnkey service, structured around four major activities, all internalized : buying, renovating, furnishing and rental management, all accessible through a fully in-app experience.
Our client’s ambition is to allow the Spanish people to invest in real estate from their phone or computer, without all the hassle that usually goes with it: say goodbye to picking the right property, managing the refurbishment or renovation, as well as handling the relationship with the tenants. Our client takes care of all of this for you.
They provide a one-stop-shop to invest in rental properties, allowing everyone to invest with an entirely in-app experience and unparalleled quality service.
The company is now experiencing the fastest growth in Europe in its sector and offers a service that is unique on the continent, with the ambition of expanding it and making it the reference in the sector.
You will benefit from a good atmosphere, in a company that is growing very fast!
You will be responsible to make of your city one of the most successful at the company, by creating and managing a great team as well as ensuring the respect of established procedures.
Your priorities during your first weeks will be:
- Property Hunting : you will be the first property hunter in the area until you build your team of property hunters
- Recruit property hunters, to source the best investment opportunities on the market.
- In agreement with your manager, you will be responsible for the budget and will have to achieve quantified objectives,
- You will lead the operational performance and be responsible for the operational set-up to support significant growth,
- You will ensure the weekly monitoring and analysis of KPI’s (property hunting, refurbishment, property management),
- You will help their talents to grow within the team,
- You will ensure good communication with and within the team and stimulate communication with other teams,
- You will be responsible for the reputation of our client at the local level and propose local deployment initiatives.
- Their city managers act as a role model for property hunters in their team, and usually continue sourcing properties beyond the first weeks. So you will keep acting as a business development manager, maintaining a strong networking within your city/region with key real estate contacts.
- You have experience buying a rental property (not mandatory, but a strong plus),
- You have proven management experience, ideally within a fast-growing startup or network of real estate franchisees,
- You have demonstrated strong skills in terms of support and communication,
- You enjoy building strong teams and know how to get teams to achieve their full potential,
- You thrive in a dynamic environment,
- Numbers do not scare you; you are comfortable working towards the accomplishment of team objectives,
- You are comfortable with new technologies.