Business Development Representative role based in Remotely in the UK.
They deliver leading edge technology to the facilities planning and construction industry across North America and the UK. They have created innovative and effective ways to automate the estimating and procurement processes for governmental and academic organizations as well as private industry. They have recently added VFA & Kykloud Solutions to their suite of offerings. Therefore, they are actively seeking to expand their core base of business and need additional talent to maintain the exceptional level of products and services they deliver. They are looking for talented, self-motivated people who want to work in a fast-paced, progressive environment at a company where people and company culture are key to their success.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is a fast-paced, competitive role, responsible for collaborating with their Field Sales team to identify leads and is the perfect opportunity to start and build a career in the software sales industry. In this role, you will develop new opportunities for the VFA & Kykloud solutions, part of their suite of solutions. As a part of their Business Development team, you are the on the front line of pipeline generation. They are looking for high energy individuals who want the opportunity to be part of a collaborative team. If you are looking to grow your sales career in a highly visible role, then this position is the right role for you.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical, tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team at all levels. As a BDR, you will make cold calls to prospects to identify decision makers, qualify sales leads and set up appointments for Account Executives.
- Develop and maintain an expert level of knowledge of their VFA and Kykloud solutions
- Produce Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) using established criteria and coordinate engagements with their Field Sales Representatives
- Consistently meet or exceed sales and outbound call quotas
- Develop and manage lead funnel within the UK market
- Engage prospects using phone, email, and social media platforms
- Partner with Field Sales organization to grow relationships and identify additional product interest within existing customers across a specific vertical or account base
- Collaborate with Sales Ops, Marketing and Operations teams for resources and support in strategically targeting assigned territory
- Track and manage prospecting, qualification, and nurture activities in their CRM platform (Salesforce.com)
- Embrace the FBS philosophy and consistently utilize the daily management tools provided to track and drive performance against individual and team goals
- Adhere to standard work practices and consistently perform at a level achieving and exceeding all activity and sales metrics
- 2+ years of Business Development and prospecting experience in the B2G or B2B environment
- Bachelor's degree desired, but relevant work experience will be considered
- Able to explain technical solutions to a non-technical audience.
- The ability to research and identify leads and move them through a formal sales process effectively
- Ability to build professional rapport by telephone with prospects at Executive, or C level.
- Proven skills at building and maintaining effective client relationships
- Track record of successfully reaching, and exceeding, established sales quotas
- Exceptional verbal, written, and listening skills, as well as the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with customers and all levels of management
- Discipline to maintain high activity level and call volume while tracking all activities in their CRM platform (Salesforce.com)
- Strong attention to detail; making and keeping commitments and meeting deadlines
- A passion for winning and a desire for a career in sales
- Public procurement knowledge is beneficial, but not required
- Ability to travel up to 10%
For more information contact Bradley Bartlett <email@example.com>