About our client
Our client, created in 2016, aims to boost the performance of commercial real estate players (Retail, Property, Local Authorities, Consulting) thanks to an innovative Saas solution for location and flow data (pedestrians/vehicles).
They have already convinced more than 250 clients to work with them across Europe to help them expand their business, analyze and predict the performance of their investments, understand their clients’ habits, benchmark themselves against their competitors.
Our client is a scale-up in hyper growth (+130%) supported in particular by a Series A of €10 million with ALVEN and KERNEL Investissements in September 2021 to continue the development of their platform and finance their deployment in the ‘international. Their ambition is to quickly become the European leader in data solutions for commercial real estate.
They are today more than 60 talents in 5 different countries, eager to continue to grow and develop the company.
Your team: In the France sales team, they are currently 4 Sales Managers and 2 Business Development Representatives. You will therefore join a complementary and growing team. Enrich it, share your vision, and grow within the company!
- Develop the best prospecting techniques to obtain relevant leads in Belgium and the Netherlands for the Sales teams
- Define and implement strategies to qualify your leads effectively
- Identify key interlocutors among all commercial real estate players (Retail, Property, Local Authorities)
- Generate a maximum of business opportunities through targeted prospecting through emails, events and telephone prospecting.
- Build awareness of the company’s brand by attending major events and helping set up local marketing campaigns with their Growth team.
- Bring your ideas to make their team ever more efficient
What they offer you
- A competitive salary because their demand for excellence drives them to recruit the best profiles
- The possibility of devoting 4 days a year to an association on your working time because the values of our client also reside in having a positive impact on the world around them
- Frequent team building such as the rental of green houses to spend a week as a team in the countryside because team spirit is at the heart of their values at the company.
- Development opportunities for all their employees through workshops such as “The Culture of Feedback”, “Non-Violent Communication”, “Women in leadership” (at the company, half of their managers are women)
- And as a bonus, great offices in the center of Paris (75002)
This job was designed for you if:
- You have already done a 6-month internship or a work-study job as a Sales/Business Developer with prospecting, in a dynamic environment.
- You have a taste for a challenge, and an unfailing motivation
- You are ambitious, creative, resourceful and you want to evolve within a scale-up in hyper growth which will become the leader of its market in Europe.
- You are results/data oriented and able to set yourself concrete, ambitious but realistic objectives, and to achieve them
- You have team spirit and you are an excellent communicator
- You speak perfect English
- It’s a plus if you speak Flemish