About our client
For owners and operators of commercial real estate, our client is an end-to-end tenant experience (TeX) operating system and data and analytics platform that strengthens relationships with current and prospective tenants. They unlock business value for owners while bringing property management, marketing, and leasing teams closer to their customers. For building occupants, our client is an award-winning tenant app connecting employees to the communities in and around their building and empowering them with tools to control their workday. Join their story and help empower their customers to build a stronger community in offices worldwide.
Our client’s core values of “Let’s Go” (Learning, Excellence, Truth, Speed, Goodness, Ownership) define their culture and push them to be their best. They’re excited to grow their team and learn from people that want to make a difference. If you love what you do and you’re interested in being part of their journey, they want to hear from you.
Land and expand our client’s landlord footprint through providing a consultative approach to partnership.
Our client is seeking a Business Development Representative to join their high growth, fast-paced, people-facing team based in London, UK. The ideal candidate is a person who has an understanding of and desire to work in a SaaS sales and marketing environment. You have a strong grasp on sales prospecting and understand the role that business development plays in lead qualification and lead generation.
- Conduct market research into regional markets and opportunities as directed
- Develop relationships with commercial real estate landlords across the UK and continental Europe.
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads and increase pipeline opportunities
- Schedule online and in-person product demonstrations for the Account Directors
- Educate clients and prospects about Tenant Experience (TeX) and the use of software in Commercial Real Estate
- Undertake needs assessment and product demonstration calls with specific prospects
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Remain knowledgeable on CRE market trends, emerging markets and market shifts
- Work closely and collaboratively with the account directors to develop and implement appropriate communication plans
- Work internally with other departments in the UK and the US to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations during pitches
- Participate on behalf of the company at exhibitions or conferences
- Learn and become a master of their Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and sales tools in order to achieve your goals
- Degree Level Qualification
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently yet as part of a small and fast-paced team
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Customer obsessed with the ability to demonstrate self-motivation and ownership
- Motivated by goals, with a desire not only to meet, but exceed targets
- Openness to feedback and constant development
- A people person, passionate about sharing the story of the company with prospective clients
- Knowledge of the commercial real estate sector
- Understand and embody their company values