PropTech Business Development Manager role based in Germany.
- Founded in 2006 in London
- Ultimate technology platform for flexible workspaces streamlining operations with automated software, delivering four key components to customers;
- Amazing Human Experiences
The business development role at the company is a fantastic opportunity to help the company capitalize and be rewarded on this rapidly expanding target market.
As their Business Development Manager, you will ensure the company is able to deliver on the above via its differentiators:
- the only private cloud infrastructure network in the flex workspace sector which houses all of the critical infrastructure, ensuring reliability, security, compliance and scalability
- recognized by Gartner, the company's software sits on top of the Cloud and is the most automated in the sector, making it utterly simple to control and monitor services as well as have granular visibility on usage
- the Cloud and software have the richest array of services, modules and integrations, making it a true ecosystem of services which flex space providers and tenants can easily consume
In 2019, the company became a public business and today provides services to 1000 buildings across 21 x countries. This has been achieved from selling to a vertical which accounts for only 1% of the commercial property market, which, as per the above, will likely grow to 30% by 2030. The opportunity is huge.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Acquisition of New Logos to the company across the Operate and Connect products
- Achievement of a Monthly Recurring Revenue figure
- Achievement of KPI targets
- Completion of a Sales and Account Business Plan
- Development of (acquired new logo) accounts along with a Customer Success Team
- Development of (existing) accounts to maximise the company's penetration
- Working closely with Marketing and Product to feedback market dynamics, competitor profiles and market trends
- Attending and promoting the company at conferences and trade shows
- Travel required
Qualification and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills
For further details please contact Dilan