What they are looking for
An ambitious and passionate Business Development Manager - reporting to the Global Acquisitions Director - who knows no boundaries to what is possible, is hungry for growth, challenge and adventure and is eager to join the thrilling journey that is unfolding before us.
What our client do
They are a Property Technology company. They operate in the hospitality sector, managing residential and hospitality building through shared economy platforms like Airbnb, Booking and Expedia listings - to name a few - from pricing and booking enquiries right through to guest arrival and departure.
Who you are
You are a qualified Sales Supervisor/ Acquisitions Manager looking to manage a sales team and bring the shared economy to the real estate industry. You love achieving targets whatever it cost and always look for innovative approaches. You have a good understanding of BTR/PBSA/Serviced apartments and residential real estate industry.
You will be responsible for maximising the sales team potential and for the direct growth of the portfolio. Strong communication skills and a customer service attitude are essential.
You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Ensure the growth of the sales portfolio through both direct customer contact and effective supervision of the sales enabling team
- Prepare and present to the management team the current sales results, revenue and expenses reports as well as realistic forecasts
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Participate in contracts negotiation and closing agreements process
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Participate on behalf of the company to exhibitions or conferences
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
- Set-up and maintaining positive business relationships to ensure constant growth of the portfolio
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
Profile of the expected candidate
- Proven sales track record and work experience as a sales supervisor
- Highly motivated and “target-driven” with a proven track record in sales
- Knowledge of BTR/PBSA/Serviced Apartments industry
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritising, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office / G-Suite (MS Excel / G-Sheets in particular)
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Good people management, training, coaching skills required
For further details please contact Louisa -
020 3574 4125