Our client offers an innovative BtoB SAAS solution that simplifies and digitises the entire process of off-plan property sales for developers, estate agents, solicitors and purchasers.
The process of selling a property is a long and complex one: it involves multiple time-consuming tasks (handwritten signature of the reservation form, printing, photocopying, scanning, sending in the post, etc.) and numerous exchanges between the developer, solicitor, estate agents and the purchaser.
Our clients solution offers all stakeholders in the transaction, a fully digital collaborative tool that simplifies, accelerates and secures the entire sales process while very significantly improving the purchaser’s buying experience as well as the ecological impact of a real estate transaction.
Launched in France in 2018, their solution is used by more than 500 real estate developers in Europe, Uk and Australia, making us the leader in this market.
As part of its July 2021 fundraising round with AXA Venture Partners of €5.2 million, our client wants to accelerate its development in the UK.
Business Developer – Ideally based in London – some remote work is possible.
As part of their strong development and the need to digitalise the property developer market, they are looking to strengthen their UK team with an experienced Business Developer to market our SAAS software.
You will be responsible for prospecting, convincing and signing up new accounts and thus expanding the company’s client portfolio in your territory whilst maintaining exponential growth to achieve the objective of 50%+ market share in the UK.
Your targets will be decision-makers (C-level Management, Marketing and Sales Directors, Heads of IT etc.) in residential property developers within the new build sector.
You will be responsible for the development of your client portfolio in conjunction with the account manager and will be in charge of working on possible upselling.
Your daily Tasks
- Prospecting and managing the entire sales cycle from prospect qualification, making appointments to negotiating and closing deals;
- Onboarding of new clients;
- Advising the client on software settings;
- Coordinating with the product and technical teams : feedback from customers to improve features;
- Training the client on our software and introducing new features;
- Configuring and implementing the platform for new clients in collaboration with the Account Management Team;
- Participating in key commercial events: PropTech Lab, conferences, trade shows, afterworks, networking, events, etc;
- Developing your network with property developers and PropTech startups;
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of opportunities and provide accurate forecasts;
- Reporting on your activity and pipeline to your manager and in the company CRM, reporting and statistical tools;
- Participating in the evolution of the product thanks to feedback from in the field in direct link with the product team;
- Participating in the creation of sales support tools;
- Following the market and the strategy of our competitors.
The profile they are looking for:
- 4 to 5 years of higher education at a business
- You have real sales expertise (key accounts / proven results / in-house sales schools).
- You have a minimum of 2 years solid commercial experience in the new technologies sector / sale of SaaS solutions (Proptech background helpful but not essential)
- You are a real hunter, you persevere and master the entire sales process up until closing the deal. You are proactive, passionate about sales and eager to learn every You are comfortable in sales negotiations.
- You are dynamic, have an entrepreneurial spirit and are perfectly organised and structured in your daily
- You have a good network in new residential real estate and/or in PropTech, and you are a good listener and have natural interpersonal
- You want to join a fast-growing startup with ambitions and the means to achieve
What you can expect:
- The opportunity to join a growing and ambitious company;
- The chance to work on a daily basis with a multidisciplinary and dynamic team;
- Work in a friendly atmosphere;
- Contribute to the evolution of the software in order to offer solutions at the cutting edge of technology and specific to your market;
- And much more!
- Uncapped bonus scheme
£40,000 – £60,000 Basic (dependent on experience)