Our client is looking for a talented Brand Strategist with a track record of establishing and growing brands. The Brand Strategist will be responsible for building foundational brand architecture, developing brand strategies, and implementing brand marketing campaigns. Working closely with creative, research, and product marketing and teams, this role will lead customer-focused brand research, brand development, be able to translate insights into action, and continue to define and refine the our client’s brand.
- Develop research-driven brand strategies to position and grow the brand.
- Become the resident brand expert and connect the dots between brand, product, and customer needs.
- Lead and be the brand evangelist, influencing cross-functional teams and ensuring brand strategy is reflected across every customer touchpoint.
- Collaborate with cross functional leads to refine marketing strategies and represent the brand in the planning process.
- Collaborate with our research and product teams to shape and analyze research.
- Understand and convey market trends and customer behavior to inform brand strategy and creative briefs.
- Define and manage the brand communication strategy using a variety of media channels.
- Own the development and messaging of the brand narrative.
- Manage brand agency partnerships and drive partners to exceed brand goals.
- Set and ensure the consistency of our brand including positioning, architecture, story, voice, tone and personality throughout our marketing materials and the stories we tell.
- Work with creative and content teams to document our brand, style standards, editorial guidelines, and review content in compliance with brand standards.
- Four-year degree (BA, BS) in business, marketing, management, communication, or similar field.
- 4+ years in marketing at a brand, creative agency, or consultancy.
- 2+ years experience as a brand marketer, planner, or strategist
- Experience building and expanding brand architectures and brand strategies.
- A strong understanding of buyer personas, consumer research, and how to leverage them in brand marketing.
- Experience translating insights, ideas, and data into a win/win of customer and brand value.
- Experience working with product and marketing teams to build a cohesive brand across all customer touch points.
- Experience running brand advertising campaigns and/or managing brand agencies.
- Experience measuring and growing brand awareness & affinity for B2B/C brands.
- Proven track record of connecting technology brands with human connection/emotional benefits.
- Real Estate and/or tech sector background a plus.