They are seeking a highly-skilled BIM person that is talented, enthusiastic, and client-focused to join their EMEA team.
They are working with many of the largest Architects, Contractors, and Owners within EMEA and need someone to join the team to help support thei rapidly growing list of customers.
Applicants should have a background in Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Project Management or Building Operations, have experience in Project Delivery, working knowledge of their software is preferred, understanding of BIM processes, Revit and Archicad is beneficial AND the desire to shape the future of the global building industry is essential.
They offer a competitive benefits package, opportunity to travel, you will receive training and be part of a growing and dynamic software company that is a fun place to work.
- Be a part of the activities of a Customer Success team - drive usage, adoption and retention of the customers and identify expansion opportunities within the account
- Build and refine processes for the Customer Success team to manage the customer portfolio e.g. direct customer interactions via phone, email and virtual meetings etc.
- Ensure to drive customer health in the onboarding, adopting, and retention phases of the subscription life cycle
- Have the skills and competencies to accurately assess a customer’s level of risk for retention and renewal using various digital assessment tools, reports and customer input
- Maintain knowledge of the organization’s products and services, and collaborate with the rest of the team regarding Sales, Support, Professional Services, Operations, and Marketing as well as their external reseller network as needed
- Work closely with Marketing team to influence digital content and delivery to improve customer health
For further details please contact Dilan - firstname.lastname@example.org