Our client is looking for an Analyst to join the EMEA Consulting team to become a trusted advisor to their clients. You will be working on some of the largest and market leading digital transformation projects in the Real Estate sector and supporting large Real Estate investors with modelling support and services.
The primary role of the Real Estate Analyst will be to support the modelling and maintenance of fund models for commercial real estate portfolios as well as assist in the preparation of client deliverables. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within the leading provider of business solutions to the Real Estate sector, supporting the fund management process for clients such as major banks, pension funds, insurance companies and real estate funds.
Here’s what our client’s Analyst does:
- Analyze and evaluate a client’s business requirements and processes.
- Work with the client to implement solutions and achieve their outcomes.
- Build and manage complex fund and financial models.
- Support consultants with providing guidance and leadership around their solutions and services
- Preparing portfolio metric presentations and reports for key clients.
- Implement the modelling to fit the collected requirements and conduct initial testing
- Providing assistance in researching and understanding inconsistencies and discrepancies in fund models
- Support the writing of any expected documentations
- Work closely with other team members – such as project managers, technical consultant, lead consultant, or the product team
- Develop business relationships with senior executives at client organizations.
- Develop into a trusted advisor across client organizations.
- Provide feedback to the product team on market requirements, product roadmaps and overall solution strategy.
Who you are:
- You have a degree in Real Estate, Business or Finance.
- You have 1-3 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in an accounting / real estate company or software company.
- You are not necessarily an expert, but you have a strong knowledge in accounting or finance. Ideally around real estate and appetence for financial modelling.
- You are at ease in speaking and writing in English, and French or German.
- Demonstrated research, quantitative and analytical skill
- Excellent communication skills – interpersonal, written & oral presentation
- Self-motivation and positive attitude and the ability to take initiative and solve problems
- A strong attention to detail, with a focus on a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent time-management skills, the ability to prioritize and demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and independently
- Calm and pedagogical temperament – a Analyst conducts workshops with our customers and leads some meetings
- Having a team spirit and at ease to well communicate – a Analyst is not only communicating with customers but also internally with other team members or other teams and must be comfortable working in a team
- Being curious – a Analyst position implies the need to be interested in both the functional and technical aspects
Additional preferred skills:
- Proficiency with the MS Office with expertise in Excel and cash flow modelling techniques.
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence platforms like Tableau or Power BI.
- A familiarity with GAAP, IFRS and AIMFD.
- An understanding of the Commercial Real Estate sector
- Relationship building skills. Excellent account management, networking, and communication skills to uncover new opportunities and deepen client relationships.
- Technical skills. Proficiency with the MS Office with expertise in Excel and cash flow modelling techniques. You learn new technologies easily.