About Our Client
Our client is a very diverse and scaling company with the mission of revolutionizing the rental
Our client has an incredibly innovative technology that has recreated the way renters and property
owners rent apartments. They are backed by some of the most prestigious VC investors and
recognized by national publications such as The New York Times, New York Post, The Real Deal,
TechCrunch, Brick Underground, Inman, and Real Estate Weekly.
About the Role
As an Account Executive, you will oversee efforts in lead generation, consultative selling and master
lease negotiations with owners of multifamily rentals. You’ll leverage both your existing market
knowledge and industry contacts to expand the company presence and overall unit count.
The Account Executive will be an integral part of the overall company’s success. Our client is looking
for a candidate who is bold and excited about the opportunity to take ownership of a new market.
There will be a significant amount of upward mobility with a long-term career path, and you’ll be
presented with the opportunity to build a valuable professional network.
You will focus on the following:
1. Deal Sourcing (20%)
2. Pitching Value Proposition (45%)
3. Presenting Offer Letters / Proposals (20%)
4. Deal Negotiations (15%)
• 3-5 years of experience managing RE deal transactions with a track record of success.
• Experience interfacing and managing relationships with high-level executives.
• Basic knowledge of commercial real estate finance, development & the investment sales market.
• Basic skills in Google Sheets or Excel.
• Personable, positive attitude, and possesses high integrity.
• Persistent, proactive, self-motivated.
More about this position:
• This is a full-time position.
• This position will lead the Texas Market for Acquisitions..
• This position will require travel (within state) for property tours and sales meetings.
• This position reports directly to the Head of Acquisitions.
Perks & Benefits
• Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage.
• 401K – your future is important to us
• Commuter Benefits – including free CitiBike membership! (New York Employees Only)
• One Medical Membership
• Generous annual learning and development budget for you to use towards your growth
• Flexible & Unlimited Vacation – everyone deserves R&R on their schedule
• Internet stipend
• In-person and virtual team events