PropTech workplace management software Account Manager role, based in London.
Our client is a leading PropTech provider of workplace management software looking for an Account Manager.
Our client is succesful in creating applications through digital transformation expertise, builds innovative solutions that provide significant benefits for building owners, facilities management executives (driving operational cost reduction) and for the productivity, health and wellbeing of employees.
Our client has a global customer base and partners with many of the world’s leading Facilities Management companies as well as directly with multinational corporations.
- Relentless Innovation. Everyone is encouraged to think in new ways for us all to always be moving forward.
- In It Together. Their Job Descriptions are not boundaries of limitation but a spring board for opportunities.
- People Not Number. They pride themselves on nurturing long-term partnerships and their team is at the heart of everything they do.
- High Performing Culture. Here everyone is a leader striving for self-actualisation at work.
- Work Balance. Working hard is only sustainable when they balance it with family, friends and relaxation.
Your part in it:
- Join and be a part of growing a first-class Commercial team within a rapidly scaling tech scale up, working with new and interesting leading-edge technologies and services.
- Demonstrate how excellent business development selling can be a valuable differentiator in an increasingly competitive technology landscape.
- Help us maintain a consistent trajectory of growth, while avoiding obstacles that arise from a constantly shifting market.
- Tele/Web-prospecting, (opportunity identification targets)
- Accurate pipeline forecasting (SalesForce)
- Leading F2F and remote Client meetings
- Working alongside internal Marketing, Product, Professional Services, Finance and Legal teams.
- Working alongside external 3rd party business partners on packaged solution offerings and campaigns
- Closing deals
- Presenting to C-Level Execs
- Proposal Writing
- Managing complex Sales engagements
- Deal closing (opportunity closing targets)
- Different selling styles for different buyers
Experience & Qualifications required:
- Demonstrable track record of previous business development sales success – backed up with hard numbers (referenceable target over-achievement).
- 2 years+ relevant experience
- Strong background in IT solution selling, esp. SaaS and Managed Services.
- Industry Experience within PropTech, Facilities Management, Corporate Real Estate preferred.
- Undergraduate degree educated, post-graduate / professional degrees preferred.
- Specialist Sales training/qualification preferred
Personal qualities required:
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Target-motivated to achieve bottom line and deadline objectives.
- Demonstrate high skills in developing relationships and building trust with C-Suiteand senior executives, and making high net worth deals in real estate
- Competent experience in using and managing a CRM (e.g. SalesForce)
- Very comfortable presenting both in-person and on the phonePractical numbers-oriented mind set.
- Agility to move quickly and respond to change.
- Self-motivated in getting what needs doing done.
- Cope well under pressure.
- Thrives in a collaborative, supportive environment with friendly professionals.
What you can expect in return:
- A great opportunity to experience what it takes to scale a thriving PropTech business.
- Learning from experts with a wide range of skills and knowledge.
- A friendly, encouraging and motivating environment with a team who works hard but knows how to have fun.
Reward & Recognition:
- Uncapped sales commission scheme
- Pension in line with auto enrolment requirements.
- Flexible working.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Career progression planning.
- Training opportunities in new and emerging technologies.
For further details please contact Lucy – firstname.lastname@example.org