About our client
For owners and operators of commercial real estate, our client is an end-to-end workplace experience platform that strengthens relationships with current and prospective tenants. They unlock business value for owners while bringing property management, marketing, and leasing teams closer to their customers. For building occupants, our client is an award-winning tenant app connecting employees to the communities in and around their building and empowering them with tools to control their workday. Join their story and help empower their customers to build a stronger community in offices worldwide.
Their core values of “Let’s Go” (Learning, Excellence, Truth, Speed, Goodness, Ownership) define their culture and push them to be their best. They’re excited to grow their team and learn from people that want to make a difference. If you love what you do and you’re interested in being part of their journey, they want to hear from you.
Our client is seeking an Account Executive to join its fast-growing, market-leading team. The role will be for their European Team, focusing on the UK & IRE markets. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for cultivating new relationships, leveraging existing partnerships, and helping achieve the company’s sales, revenue, and market share goals, while simultaneously developing a successful regional operation. You are a self-starter who loves to learn. You are naturally curious about what makes a business tick and ask great questions to understand your market, customers, and product. You have a track record of quota achievement and high performance. You are a team player and have great examples of actions that put the team first. Most of all, you want to be part of building a special company that is transforming an industry. That’s something that gets you excited to come into the office every day.
- Own and build customer relationships for some of the largest commercial real estate landlords across Europe
- Educate customers about Workplace Experience (WeX) and have a passion about what this can deliver for commercial real estate investors, owners, operators and corporate customers
- Remain knowledgeable on CRE market trends, emerging markets and market shifts
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand their customer base
- Achieve mutually agreed revenue and growth targets
- Prospect, and engage net-new prospects on our client’s offering and value proposition
- Manage the end-end sales cycle and engage other internal resources as needed
- Establish the company’s Europe as a market leader and ensure cultural continuity with HQ
- Drive their market expansion by leveraging a strategic sales process
- Maintain accurate forecasting, reporting, and analysis on the health of the business through Salesforce and Clari
- Be a hunter and hustler in order to own the market and relationships at the landlord and influencer level including JLL, Cushman Wakefield, CBRE, etc.
- 5+ years of previous success achieving or beating sales objectives in enterprise software, SaaS or commercial real estate environment
- Experience selling to multiple stakeholders within, or direct experience in Commercial Real Estate: Proptech Sales, Leasing strongly preferred
- Extensive knowledge and connections in the local commercial real estate environment
- A self-starter
- Data proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations, design effective processes, and prioritize ruthlessly
- Passion for technology and being a part of a fast-growing company
- A collaborative spirit with a dedication to helping out as part of a team
- Degree level education