Account Executive (Supply Team)
Account Management · London, England, United Kingdom · Full-time
They are one of the fastest-growing property technology companies in the UK, with offices in Germany and Turkey. Their mission is to improve lives by making housing and property work better for everyone.
They empower landlords and property managers with a platform to manage their properties. They utilise great local trade talent to create more jobs, build community cohesion and provide better services than ever before.
Since their humble beginnings in 2013, they’ve achieved a lot at the business:
They’re growing fast. They work with many of the biggest property providers in the UK.
Dramatically improved outcomes for housing providers, speeding up service delivery fivefold and creating economic opportunities within their local communities.
· Recognised as ‘Deal of the Year - Residential’ at the UK PropTech Awards 2018,
· Recognised as ‘Professional Services Partner’ at the UK Housing Awards 2019 and;
· Repairs and Maintenance Provider of the Year at the 24Housing Awards 2019.
Entered partnerships with social enterprises such as Beam, with whom they help co-fund training for homeless people into trades jobs, and thus rebuild their lives.
2019 was an exciting year for them - they’ve been celebrated as leaders of transformative change - not just in their sector - but across business in the UK (UKBA Business Change/ Transformation winner). Following a major funding round, they’re also expanding into the wider professional/commercial real estate sector in Europe - with plans to launch into the US multi-family market next year.
They’re a technology led business. They’re proud to develop cutting-edge solutions for their customers - and that's only possible to do with a great team. Their culture is open. Empowering. Fast paced. If you're tenacious, passionate and driven, you'll fit right in.
The Account Executive will manage the engagement process and develop not only this process but good relationships with all touch points within the Pro team. This position is maternity cover for a period of 1 year.
What you'll be doing
· Work closely with Senior Managers across the business, namely the sales and relationships teams, giving updates on a weekly and sometimes daily basis to ensure they are working as proactively as possible
· To work alongside account management and client services teams
· To understand the engagement process and to develop further
· Recognise and action all customer queries, requests and issues, ensuring they are resolved as quickly and effectively as possible
· Take responsibility for all job leads generated through their key partners via their platform and ensure 100% of their jobs are converted
Skills and experience they’d love
· Min. 1 year experience in a similar role
· Good organisational skills, strong commercial awareness, drive, and great attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to deal with a customers and supplier base, understanding different cultures and working practices
· Work with a high degree of autonomy and cope well under pressure
· Passionate about creating the right outcome for the business, client and customer
As you can see, they have big plans and are eager to grow their team of dreamers and doers to achieve they vision of managing over 1 million properties through their platform across various countries. You can help them shape the future of property management. Here’s what they offer:
· A competitive compensation package
· Private health care including discounted gym membership
· Learning and development fund
· A flexible working environment + 23 days annual holiday
· A head office in London Bridge (less than 2 mins from Borough Market)
· An inherently diverse culture with over 11 nationalities and 21 languages spoken
· Food for thought: bottomless breakfast bar and drinks