This position is based in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Salary package: > 150.000€
Be part of a successful bootstrapped company that ended 2022 with 300M$ ahead of their original forecast!
About our client
Our client has a team of +7,000 employees over 40 worldwide locations dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Our client is a software company providing innovative real estate investment and asset management solutions and services in every real estate market.
They are focused on providing their customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. They are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun!
They are committed to their customers, employees, and the communities where they live. The company is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. The corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun!
What you will do
- Prospect and identify new sales opportunities for a designated territory.
- Maintain a sales funnel and sales activities to support business plans and revenue goals.
- Strong, engaging presentation skills and ability to demonstrate product value.
- Use your interpersonal skills to cultivate and manage professional relationships with prospects and existing clients at the senior level.
- Become familiar with all product solutions, and the competitive climate, and promote company products in the marketplace.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals.
- Maintain accurate account information and forecasting details through a CRM system.
- Managing and developing a sales territory.
- Ability to effectively execute sales strategies using a consultative approach and relationship-building techniques.
- Ability to develop and maintain solid client relationships.
- Ability to internally motivate, work interdependently, and also work effectively with a team.
What would be helpful to have:
- Prior background in business software sales with a focus on (complex) business processes.
- Prior experience selling high-ticket items with long sales cycles.
- An interest in technology and innovation.
- Being fluent in Dutch & English and having an additional 3rd or 4th language would be a great benefit.
- Be passionate about real estate and PropTech.
- Be intellectually curious (ie always wanting to learn), well-spoken and articulate.
- Be a team player (ie we win as a team, not as an individual).
What you get as an Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people.
- Competitive salary + bonus + corporate benefits.
- A career in sales and the ability to grow and realize your full potential.
- Great training.