About our client
Our client is on a mission to bring new levels of transparency and tracking to construction. Their solutions combine simple off-the-shelf 360 degree cameras, computer vision, and AI to make it incredibly easy to capture a complete visual record of the jobsite, share it via the cloud with remote teams and process for insights. To date their customers have used their platform to capture over a billion square feet of active construction projects, across thousands of sites, in dozens of countries.
Founded in 2017, the company was founded in San Francisco by experienced entrepreneurs and engineers with several successful exits under their belt. They are rapidly growing and well-funded with a team that combines people with deep, first-hand experience in construction with the best AI PhDs and engineers (MIT, Stanford, CalTech, Berkeley, Penn) out there.
Our client will expect you to be hyper-competitive, have an intensely strong work ethic, positive demeanour, and strong organizational skills. You will be explaining the value of the company to prospects and above all closing deals at a rapid clip. You will deploy a variety of sales methodologies, including onsite visits to construction sites, video calls, emails – whatever is best for their customer to communicate their needs to them.
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with a strong customer and revenue base and help define and grow the content marketing function. They have a great story to tell, their customers are changing how the world is built, and they need you to help them bring it to life.
They offer competitive salaries, equity, employee health coverage and flexible time off.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, but the sales team is distributed. This position will be based in North America.
Responsibilities (what you will do)
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal. Our client will expect you to hunt and close.
- Establish strong relationships with strategic contacts within your territory to retain and grow existing revenue and identify, propose, and close new opportunities
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships.
- Ensure prospects have up-to-date knowledge of new products, features, roadmap and other any other updates
- Actively manage daily responsibilities to develop territory and accounts such as cold calls, discovery meetings, sales presentations, demos, and proposals.
- Maintain and grow a healthy pipeline of qualified prospects to accurately forecast and hit sales goals
- Work with our client’s customer success team to provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication and create upsell opportunities
Requirements (what we want to see in you)
- 5+ years of experience in transactional SaaS sales
- Results-driven and have a consistent track record of exceeding quota
- Analytical, detail-driven and a master multitasker
- Experience demoing software and are comfortable selling to all audiences
- Track record of hitting and exceeding sales plans
- Experience in construction, specifically construction technology sales
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and other selling tools
- Startup experience a plus
Characteristics (How you like to work)
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- A desire to get to know and understand their customers and the construction industry
- A healthy respect for deadlines: the ability to prioritize progress over perfection and the drive to see projects through to completion
- Entrepreneurial and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to think strategically and to own issues
Why you should work with them
- Our client will trust you to do things right
- Lots of growth potential: you are joining them as they scale up
- You’ll feel satisfied that you’re delivering something that people love
- Equity at an early stage company positioned for massive growth.
- They are working on something awesome!