About our client
Founded in 2014, our client supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, the company helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Our client is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
400M+ of sqm monitored
38+ countries where we operate
180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
250+ references across the world
What they’re looking for:
They are looking to grow their teams with talents that share their energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our client’s profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together to ensure the best possible user experience. To match their mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining them means becoming a team player and giving a purpose to your work by trying to save the world every day!
On the back of our client’s recent expansion to the German market, the Account Executive will be responsible for building and managing new sales opportunities across current and prospective Germany Landlord and Occupier clients.
The core deliverables and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Working with the Head of Sales Germany activate the sales strategy and priorities for the Germany business
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor within the market promoting the sale of our client’s product and services; taking time to fully understand the challenges and ambitions of prospective clients and their ongoing needs
- Management of the full sales cycle (inc. RFPs, pitch document requests where appropriate), including pipeline generation and qualification, through to contract negotiations, close and onward upsells management
- Achieve and exceed sales targets set out, via the conversion of qualified leads
- Develop customer facing presentations and lead demonstrations (online and in person)
- Prepare and manage all pricing proposals for prospective clients
- Develop contract deliverables with the client; engage relevant internal stakeholders in this process
- Align with the Customer Success Management Team to ensure a seamless transition from agreeing requirements / closing the sale, to onboarding – participate in client onboarding calls
- Other duties may be assigned as needed, in line with this role sitting within a new, ambitious Germany team
What can they offer?
- The opportunity to join a highly successful, internationally expanding business with a bright future that is looking to position real estate as a force for good in the global ESG narrative
- Work alongside ambitious, dynamic, and truly international team
- An active role in the environmental transition of real estate
- At least 2 years’ experience in a sales related role in Saas or Real Estate, Sustainability, Energy
- Genuine interest in real estate and environmental issues
- Customer centric, with the ability to establish and maintain stakeholder relationships at all levels within an organisation
- Solid track record of performance in building, managing, and converting large pipelines
- Demonstrable sales track record; particularly in securing complex, enterprise level accounts
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Open-minded self-starter, who is ambitious, curious and has an aptitude for teamwork and achievement of goals
- Proficiency in written / spoken German and English (given their international expansion, other languages would be a bonus, but not essential)
- Experience of CRM systems would be an advantage (Salesforce)