Our client is a leading global provider of information, analytics and online marketplaces for commercial and residential real estate. Their mission is to digitise the world of real estate and empower everyone to discover property, gain insights and create networks that improve their business and lives.
For over three decades, they have been at one with the world of property information and online marketplaces, which has allowed them to create truly unique and valuable offerings for their clients. They have constantly refined, transformed and perfected the approach to their business, creating a language that has become the standard in their industry, for their clients and even for their competitors. Our client continue this endeavour and are constantly working to improve and drive innovation. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, they provide an invaluable advantage in property for their clients, employees and investors.
They provide unrivalled insight and analysis into the German commercial property market. It gives investors, agents, developers and occupiers the knowledge and confidence they need to make key decisions that are critical to their day-to-day operations.
As a Sales Account Manager (m/f/d) you will be part of their dedicated sales team and make a decisive contribution to their joint success.
YOUR FIELD OF ACTIVITY:
• Acquisition of new customers and support of existing customers including identification of business potential in your region.
• Building and maintaining long-term customer relationships.
• Identifying and engaging with potential customers.
• Preparation, execution and follow-up of product presentations and product training sessions (offline / online).
• Preparation of offers and contract negotiation.
• Participation in trade fairs and industry events.
• Network expansion activities.
• Continuously analysing the market situation.
• A minimum of four years of sales expertise encompassing the entire sales process, spanning target identification, prospecting, qualification calls, engaging presentations, adept negotiation, and successful deal closures. In addition, a proven track record in business development and demonstrated proficiency in ongoing account management are essential qualifications.
• Solid sales experience, ideally gained in software, information or property sales.
• Track record in a mixed business development/account management role with medium to high volume of business (sales cycle of 1-3 months)
• Language skills: German and English – fluent.
• Completed studies
WHAT WE OFFER:
Working at our client means you’ll benefit from a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest from a wide range of specialisms. Their Benefits:
✓ 29 days annual leave
✓ Death cover (life insurance)
✓ Gym membership
✓ Lunch vouchers
✓ Modern offices at first-class locations
✓ Company pension scheme and risk insurance