Did you know that an ancient Roman Aqueduct had an initial cost of 12 million sesterces but ended up costing more than 30 million? Big projects have always been problematic to humanity – our client wants to fix that.
They make DeepTech SaaS software to help people who deal with very large projects. Basically, if someone is building a nuclear plant or a large highway, they need a special kind of software to organize and prioritise their work.
Our client is a team of curious minds on a mission to revolutionise the way in which complex, engineering projects are planned and delivered. Their algorithms look at the project data and provide users with previously unattainable insights. They do so at an unprecedented speed and ease, whilst promoting collaboration and information sharing within teams.
Having secured their Series A funding ($11 million yippee) they are looking to grow their team at an accelerated pace so that they can match their ever-growing demand.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-funded and ambitious start up in a dynamic and mission-driven environment, leading the growth from a start-up to a fully-fledged organisation.
You will be part of the scale-up of their team and the transformation of a number of the world’s most valuable industries. You will also be helping to solve one of the oldest problems of mankind and potentially save the economy billions – not bad right?
What will you do in the role?
Your role is to generate revenue for our client. Your KPI will be Total Contract Value. To do this you will:
- Own and achieve or exceed sales targets
- Work with an SDR to generate leads (or generate leads on your own)
- Effectively qualify leads
- Undertake effective customer discovery
- Deliver quality pitches and demonstrations, tailored to customer requirements
- Negotiate and close contracts
- Working with customer success, devise and execute strategies to upsell to existing customers
- Prepare and update sales forecasts, maintaining CRM accuracy
- Continuously improve the sales process and ensure best practices are implemented
- Be responsible for representing the company on sales and product matters to existing and prospective customers
- 2-5 years Saas Enterprise Sales experience achieving 5-6 figure TCVs
- A proven track record in selling software solutions to Aerospace and Defense, Oil & Gas or Construction in the UK
- Ability to navigate complicated procurement requirements
- A desire to grow and thrive within a start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organisational skills
- Hard working but not workaholic
- Ambitious to be a world-leading expert company
- Data is their compass and innovation their destination
- They are independent thinkers. They are not afraid of looking where no one else is
- Team players. They believe the whole is bigger than the sum of its parts
- They have strong opinions, weakly held
- Continuously evolving the way they do things. Even their #donut dates
- Our client is an equal opportunity employer: they value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Besides a competitive salary, they are also proud to support you with:
- Equity options, because their success as a company is your success
- Work with a team of rockstars. Yes – the team is that good
- Remote work budget, so you can build your perfect set up (£/€ 400 year 1 – £/€ 100 year 2)
- Personal development budget, so you can become the best version of you (£/€ 1,000 pa)
- Health and Wellbeing budget, so you can feel as special as you are (£/€ 500 pa)
- Company laptop, so you can be mobile and work with the best tech
- Annual summer trip, because fun with your teammates matters
- Wedding/Civil Partnerships additional leave of 3 days