PropTech Account Executive role based in Singapore.
Our client is on a mission to bring new levels of transparency and tracking to construction. Their solutions combine simple off-the-shelf 360-degree cameras, computer vision, and AI to make it incredibly easy to capture a complete visual record of the jobsite, share it via the cloud with remote teams and process for insights. To date, the customers have used their platform to capture over 4 billion square feet of active construction projects, across thousands of sites, in dozens of countries.
Founded in 2017, our client is based in San Francisco by experienced entrepreneurs and engineers with several successful exits under their belt. They are rapidly growing and well-funded with a team that combines people with deep, first-hand experience in construction with the best AI PhDs and engineers out there.
They expect you to be hyper-competitive, have an intensely strong work ethic, positive demeanor, and strong organizational skills. You will be explaining the value of the client to prospects and above all closing deals at a rapid clip. You will deploy a variety of sales methodologies, including onsite visits to oﬃces and construction sites, video calls, emails - whatever is best for the customer to communicate their needs to them.
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with a strong customer and revenue base. They have a great story to tell, their customers are changing how the world is built, and they need you to help them bring it to life.
They oﬀer competitive compensation, employee health coverage and ﬂexible time oﬀ.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, but the sales team is distributed globally. This position will be based in Singapore, reporting into a matrixed organization (both US and APAC leadership), and supporting sales in Singapore and the Southeast Asia region. You know the real estate and construction industry well, and will leverage your knowledge pioneering the company in this (very large) market!
Responsibilities (what you will do)
- Manage the entire sales cycle from ﬁnding a client to securing a deal. They expect you to hunt and close
- Establish strong relationships with strategic contacts within your territory to retain and grow existing revenue and identify, propose, and close new opportunities
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Ensure prospects have up-to-date knowledge of new products, features, roadmap and any other updates
- Actively manage daily responsibilities to develop territory and accounts such as cold calls, discovery meetings, sales presentations, demos, and proposals.
- Maintain and grow a healthy pipeline of qualiﬁed prospects to accurately forecast and hit sales goals
- Pursue and increase knowledge of key competitors to ensure that their value proposition is communicated eﬀectively to customers
- Share your ﬁndings and knowledge with the sales team, and the entire team
- Work with the customer success team to provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication and create upsell opportunities
Requirements (what they want to see in you)
- 5+ years of experience in both transactional and strategic SaaS sales
- Results-driven and have a consistent track record of exceeding quota
- Analytical, detail-driven and a master multitasker
- Experience demoing software and are comfortable selling to all audiences
- Track record of hitting and exceeding sales plans
- Proven experience in the construction and real estate industry, speciﬁcally contech or proptech sales
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and other selling tools
- Startup experience and familiarity with US-based business growth into APAC a plus
- Native in English, a second language is a plus
- Characteristics (How you like to work)
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- A desire to get to know and understand their customers
- A healthy respect for deadlines: the ability to prioritize progress over perfection and the drive to see projects through to completion
- Entrepreneurial and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to think strategically and to own issues
- Team player and open to coaching
Why you should work with us
- They'll trust you to do things right
- Lots of growth potential: you are joining us as they scale up
- You'll feel satisﬁed that you're delivering something that people love
- Equity at an early stage company positioned for massive growth.
- They are working on something awesome!
For further details please contact Sonam - email@example.com